Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The Vitacon VitaScan LT Bladder Scanner with Commercial Grade Tablet and Cart includes a VitaScan LT scanner probe, commercial grade tablet with VitaScan LT software (pre-installed), VitaScan calibration verification test tool, rolling medical cart with basket, medical grade power strip, and a bottle ultrasound gel.
Warranty: 2 Years - with Accidental Damage Coverage (ADC deductible may apply) for scanner probe.
Note: The tablet PC and accessories are backed by a 2 year limited warranty.
An optional warranty extension is available via the Vitacon Probe Warranty Extension (#VUSLTEX5). This extends the manufacturer's warranty for the Scanner Probe only from two to five years. It MUST be purchased at the time of scanner purchase and CAN NOT be added on after purchase.
Designed to be intuitive and incredibly easy to operate, the Vitacon VitaScan LT Bladder Scanner with Commercial Grade Tablet and Cart keeps control of every test in the hands of the user. Users can control the test from the button on the scanner or by using a mouse or touchscreen. Allows for USB connectivity, data storage, EMR integration, and future upgrades. Post Void Residual (PVR) is available in seconds.
Vitacon VitaScan LT Bladder Scanner with Commercial Grade Tablet and Cart Features
- Provides a real-time image of a patients bladder.
- Allows for a multi-plane scan from one position on the body (3D).
- Features both simple and advanced scan modes.
- Identifies and tracks bladder location.
- Automatically measures volume and Post Void Retention (PVR).
- Capable of manual measurement with auto recalculation.
- Scan depth is user selectable.
- Save to your network in real-time (PDF, JPEG or DICOM).
- 10" Color Touchscreen.
- VitaScan software is pre-installed.
- Prints to standard printers via tablet PC.
- Calibration not required.
- Test tool included for functional verification.
- Simple and intuitive - sonographer not required.
Vitacon VitaScan LT Bladder Scanner with Commercial Grade Tablet and Cart Specifications
- Volume Range: 0 - 1000 ml.
- Accuracy: ±10%.
- Probe Frequency: 2.35 MHz.
- Scanning Method: Sector, 180 degrees.
- Rotation Positions: Up to 24 rotating positions.
- Sweep Angle: 120 degrees.
- Detection Depth: 100, 160 or 230 mm.
- Probe Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.8 x 2.6 inches.
- Probe Weight (incl. cable): 0.84 lb.
- Console Dimensions: 8.7 x 7.8 x 3.1 inches.
- Power Consumption: 0.5 A @ 5 V.
- Operating Conditions:
- +50° F to +113° F.
- 10% - 80% relative humidity.
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to +122° F.
- Tablet Operating System: Windows® 10 Home.
- Display: 10€ Color Touchscreen.
Vitacon VitaScan LT Bladder Scanner with Commercial Grade Tablet and Cart Accessories
- Vitacon VitaScan LT Bladder Scanner (Probe & Software only) (#100525G1).
- Vitacon VitaScan LT Bladder Scanner with Medical Grade Tablet and Cart (#100525C6).
- Vitacon VitaScan PD Bladder Scanner (#100525PD1).
- Vitacon VitaScan PD Bladder Scanner with Cart and Basket (#100525PD2).
- Vitacon Antimicrobial Keyboard and Cart Mount for PN:100525C6 (#VUSKBKC).
- Vitacon Wireless Printer and Tray for PN:100525C5 or PN:100525C6 (#VUSMPKC6).
- Vitacon VitaScan Phantom Bladder for Bladder Stimulation (#VUS616).
- Vitacon Verification Test Tool (#100752).
Vitacon VitaScan LT Bladder Scanner with Commercial Grade Tablet and Cart Media and Literature