The ValleyLab LigaSure Vessel Sealing System includes footswitches (sealing footswitch and bipolar footswitch) and is certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 6 Months - Parts and Labor.
The LigaSure Vessel Sealing System gives you something no other electrosurgical tool can - permanent vessel occlusion. The ValleyLab LigaSure system's revolutionary technology replaces almost all other hemostatic tools because it doesn't just ligate vessels, it actually fuses vessel walls to create a permanent seal.
The ValleyLab LigaSure technology has set the industry standard for vessel sealing. The technology has been used in more than four million procedures worldwide, and is supported by an ever-growing body of evidence-based research, now totaling well over 200 published peer-reviewed studies.
The clinical efficacy, consistency, and reliability of ValleyLab LigaSure products is delivered through a variety of instruments for use in both laparoscopic and open procedures in a range of surgical specialties, including gynecological, colorectal, urology, and general surgery. *Note: The LigaSure is only compatible with the LigaSure instruments with a part number starting with "LS-." The instruments which start with an "LF-" part number will not work with the LigaSure.
Across the range of products and procedures, ValleyLab LigaSure technology delivers a unique combination of pressure and energy to create a consistent seal with each application.
Vessel Sealing: The LigaSure Vessel Sealing System can be used for vessels up to and including 7 mm in diameter, lympatics, and tissue bundles as large as will fit in the jaws of the instruments. This system provides precise energy delivery and electrode pressure to vessels for a controlled time period to achieve a complete and permanent tissue fusion. The system has been optimized to produce minimal sticking, charring, or thermal spread to adjacent tissue.
- Bipolar may be used for most applications. The voltage is kept low to prevent sparking. The power remains constant over a specific range of tissue resistance, allowing a consistent tissue effect.
- Macrobipolar may be used for bipolar cutting or rapid coagulation. Voltage is higher, and there is more power than with the bipolar mode.
ValleyLab LigaSure Vessel Sealing System Features:
- Provides a combination of pressure and energy to create vessel fusion.
- Permanently fuses vessels up to and including 7 mm in diameter and tissue bundles without dissection or isolation.
- Average seal cycle is two to four seconds.
- Seals withstand three times normal systolic blood pressure.
- Feedback-controlled response system automatically discontinues energy delivery when the seal cycle is complete, eliminating the guesswork.
- Weight: 13 lbs (5.9 kg).
ValleyLab LigaSure Vessel Sealing System Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.