Condition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 Year
Ships from Unico
- Phone: (732) 274-1155
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Unico SpectroQuest SQ2800 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer comes complete with USB Port, Parallel Port, built-in Software (including T/A/Conc, Standard Curve, Kinetics, Multi-Wavelength, Scanning, and DNA/Protein), 4-Position Cell Holder, four Optical Glass Cuvettes, two Quartz Cuvettes, User Manual, and Dust Cover.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The SpectroQuest SQ2800 (CE Certified, ISO9001:2000 Registered) is the most economic general-purpose design in the SpectroQuest line. It is a stand-alone model with 4 nm fixed bandwidth, and has all the features that the SpectroQuest line offers for a stand-alone unit. It provides excellent performance for measurements in the range of 190 - 1100 nm.
It has a large angled LCD screen with contrast adjustment for comfort viewing. The large sample compartment accommodates a wide range of cell holders and accessories including peristaltic sipper and peltier systems. Optional PC download software and PC Windows application software make this instrument very versatile.
Unico SpectroQuest SQ2800 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer Specifications
- Wavelength Range: 190 - 1100 nm.
- Spectral Bandwidth (Slit Width): 4 nm.
- Monochromator: Single beam littrow type, grating 1200 lines/mm.
- Wavelength Accuracy: ± 0.8 nm.
- Wavelength Repeatability: ± 0.5 nm.
- Wavelength Calibration: Automatic at start.
- Light Source: Tungsten halogen/deuterium lamp.
- Detector: Solid silicon photodiode.
- Photometric Readout: 1/4 VGA 320 x 240 pixels (dots) backlit LCD.
- Photometric Range: 0 to 200%T / -0.3 to 3.0 A / 0 to 9999 °C.
- Photometric Accuracy: ± 0.5%T.
- Zero Drift: Baseline Flatness: ± 0.004 A.
- Stability: 0.002 A/h at 500 nm.
- Stray Light: Scanning Speed: High, medium, low maximum 1000 nm/min.
- Standard Sample Holder: 4-position cell holder.
- Analogue/Digital Output: Digital, RS232 serial, centronics parallel.
Weight and Dimensions:
- Weight: 44 lbs (20 kg).
- Dimensions: 550 mm (L) x 420 mm (W) x 270 mm (H).
- Shipping Weight: 53 lbs (24 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 25.6" (L) x 21.3" (W) x 15.4" (H) (650 mm x 540 mm x 390 mm).
- Power Requirements: 115 V / 60 Hz or 230 V / 50 Hz, switchable.
- Operating Temperature: Room Temperature: 22 ± 2 °C.
- Humidity Range: Less than 85%.
Unico SpectroQuest SQ2800 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer Configurations
- #SQ2800: 110 V.
- #SQ2800E: 220 V.
Unico SpectroQuest SQ2800 UV-Visible ...