Warranty: 1 Year Limited.
The new horizontal fixed speed PowerSpin HX Centrifuges spin at 3500 RPM. The horizontal rotor insures a clean, complete separation of cellular components yielding a superior serum or plasma specimen. Using a horizontal rotor for spinning Serum Separator Tubes (SSTs) creates a tight uniform horizontal seal, reducing the risk of red cell leakage and possibility of specimen deterioration. This is especially important when the specimen is sent out for testing.
The PowerSpin HX Model C8302 features a zero RPM safety lock, so the lid cannot be opened while the rotor is in motion. A digital timer and LCD display provide user with the precise control of the spin cycle.
The powerful 100 W brushless motor is maintenance free for years of dependable use. The stainless steel guard bowl adds even more protection, and also is easy to clean and maintain.
Unico PowerSpin HX Centrifuge Features:
- Horizontal 6-Place Rotor for 2 to 10 ml Tubes.
- Quiet at full speed, only 58 decibels.
- Stainless Steel Rotor Chamber is easily accessible for cleaning and disinfection.
- Zero RPM Safety Lock - Digital.
- Suction cup rubber feet add stability while reducing vibration.
- Detachable power cord with fuse holder.
- Lid window for Strobe Tachometer RPM check.
Unico PowerSpin HX Centrifuge Specifications:
- Voltage: 110 V.
- Speed: Fixed 3500 RPM.
- Timer: 30 minutes - Digital, 1 sec increments.
- Maximum RCF: 1777 g.
- Rotor: 6 Place Horizontal.
- Tube Size: 2 - 15 ml.
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.