Warranty: 1 Year Limited.
The state of the art design incorporates advanced safety features like Zero RPM Lid Lock and Auto Unbalance Detection, Rotor Recognition, and Shutdown.
The built in oversized LCD Display provides real time data to the user. With the push of a button, you can speed up or slow down the rotor within 1,000 - 5,000 RPM Range with the Blood Tube Rotor. The maintenance free Brushless DC Motor is powerful and super quiet.
Unico PowerSpin BX C881 Centrifuge Features:
- Nominal Capacity: 8 x 10 ml or 12 ml.
- Maximum RCF: 2570 g.
- Maximum Test Tube Size: 17 x 105 mm.
- Variable Speed 1000 - 5000 RPM.
- Digital Timer 0 - 99 minutes.
- Detachable Power Cord with fuse holder in plug housing.
- Exterior is chemical resistant and easy to clean and disinfect.
- Lid window for Strobe Tachometer RPM Check.
- Standard 110 V / 60 Hz (220 V / 50 Hz also available).
Size and Weight:
- Size: 10.5" x 12.5" x 9.0" (270 mm x 320 mm x 220 mm).
- Weight: 15.5 lbs.
- Shipping Size: 14" x 15" x 12" (350 mm x 375 mm x 300 mm).
- Shipping Weight: 19 lbs.
Unico PowerSpin BX C881 Centrifuge Voltage:
- C881: 110 V.
- C881E: 220 V.
Unico PowerSpin BX C881 Centrifuge Literature:
Unico PowerSpin Centrifuge Selection Guide
Unico PowerSpin Centrifuge FAQs
Unico Micro-Hematocrit Centrifuge Catalog
Unico PowerSpin BX Centrifuge Catalog
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.