Warranty: 1 Year Limited.
The state of the art design incorporates advanced safety features like Zero RPM Lid Lock and Auto Unbalance Detection, Rotor Recognition, and Shutdown.
The built in oversized LCD Display provides real time data to the user. With the push of a button, you can speed up or slow down the rotor within 1,000 - 5,000 RPM Range with the Blood Tube Rotor. The maintenance free Brushless DC Motor is powerful and super quiet.
Unico PowerSpin BX C881 Centrifuge Features:
- Nominal Capacity: 8 x 10 ml or 12 ml.
- Maximum RCF: 2570 g.
- Maximum Test Tube Size: 17 x 105 mm.
- Variable Speed 1000 - 5000 RPM.
- Digital Timer 0 - 99 minutes.
- Detachable Power Cord with fuse holder in plug housing.
- Exterior is chemical resistant and easy to clean and disinfect.
- Lid window for Strobe Tachometer RPM Check.
- Standard 110 V / 60 Hz (220 V / 50 Hz also available).
Size and Weight:
- Size: 10.5" x 12.5" x 9.0" (270 mm x 320 mm x 220 mm).
- Weight: 15.5 lbs.
- Shipping Size: 14" x 15" x 12" (350 mm x 375 mm x 300 mm).
- Shipping Weight: 19 lbs.
Unico PowerSpin BX C881 Centrifuge Voltage:
- C881: 110 V.
- C881E: 220 V.
Unico PowerSpin BX C881 Centrifuge Literature:
Unico PowerSpin Centrifuge Selection Guide
Unico PowerSpin Centrifuge FAQs
Unico Micro-Hematocrit Centrifuge Catalog
Unico PowerSpin BX Centrifuge Catalog
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.