The Unico G504 Plan Achromat Microscope comes complete with a dust cover, 2 extra fuses, a neutral density filter, and an operation manual.
Warranty: 5 Years Limited (1 Year on Electrical System excludes bulbs and fuses).
The Unico G504 Plan Achromat Microscope is designed as a universal platform capable of offering the most advanced options to the discriminating user. From the economic to the most advanced models, the G500 features flawless optics that will provide high resolution images, ergonomic controls, bright and dependable LED illumination, and a host of other features.
Unico G504 Plan Achromat Microscope Features:
- G504: Seidentopf Binocular Head (Inclined 30ç).
- G504T: Seidentopf Camera-Ready Trinocular Head (Inclined 30ç).
- Nosepiece: 5 position nosepiece provides flexibility.
- Eyepiece: Paired wide field 10X (FN 18 mm) high point eyepieces with dual diopter. A pointer or reticule can be added.
Objectives: All objectives are parfocal, parecentered, and color-coded.
- Plan Achromat Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X, and 100X (oil).
- Focus: The low position coaxial coarse and fine focusing system designed to lessen user fatigue. The coarse focus tension control allows to increase or decrease the focusing tension. The safety stop prevents damage to objectives and specimens. The fine focusing is graduated at 0.002 mm.
- Stand: Ruggedly constructed all metal stand and broad low profile base.
- Stage: Heavy duty, built-in graduated mechanical stage with low position coaxial X-Y controls. Ball bearing movement (with dovetail mechanism) allows for smooth, precise adjustments. Stage size is 180 mm x 150 mm and the range of X-Y stage movement is 80 mm x 50 mm.
- Condenser: Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with graduated iris diaphragm is focusable and centerable.
- Illuminator: Built-in high-intensity LED illuminator with field diaphragm provides Koehler type illumination for clear, sharp images. The brightness intensity control (rheostat) is conveniently located and provides steady even illumination at all levels.
- Power Input: 90-240 V. Fuse rating is 250 V and 1.5 A.
Size and Weight:
- Size: 16" Height x 6" Width x 12" Depth.
- Weight: 14.5 lbs.
- Shipping Size: 21" Length x 19" Width x 10" Height.
- Shipping Weight: 19 lbs.
Unico G504 Plan Achromat Microscope Configurations:
- G504: G504 Binocular Microscope with Seidentopf Binocular Head, Paired 10x Eyepiece, set of Plan Achromat Objectives 4x-10x-40x-100x, Mechanical Stage, Kohler Illumination (LED) with Intensity Adjustment, Power Input 90-240 V.
- G504T: G504T Trinocular Microscope with Seidentopf Trinocular Head, Paired 10x Eyepiece, set of Plan Achromat Objectives 4x-10x-40x-100x, Mechanical Stage, Kohler Illumination (LED) with Intensity Adjustment, Power Input 90-240 V.
To complete the Trinocular set-up, these items must be purchased separately:
- G500-8020: C-Mount Camera Adapter with 0.35X Reducing Lens and Diopter. Compatible with all G500 series trinocular microscopes.
- B6-8185: Digital Video C-Mount Camera (5.6 MP / CCD).
Unico G504 Plan Achromat Microscope Literature:
Unico G500 Series Advanced Microscopes Brochure
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.