The Unico G502 Achromat Microscope comes complete with a dust cover, 2 extra fuses, a neutral density filter, and an operation manual.
Warranty: 5 Years Limited (1 Year on Electrical System excludes bulbs and fuses).
The G502 Achromat Microscope is designed as a universal platform capable of offering the most advanced options to the discriminating user. From the economic to the most advanced models, the G500 features flawless optics that will provide high resolution images, ergonomic controls, bright and dependable LED illumination, and a host of other features.
Unico G502 Achromat Microscope Features:
- Seidentopf Binocular Head (Inclined 30°).
- Seidentopf Camera-Ready Trinocular Head (Inclined 30°).
- Nosepiece: 5 Position Nosepiece provides flexibility.
- Eyepiece: Paired Wide Field 10X (FN 18 mm) High Point Eyepieces with Dual Diopter. A pointer or reticule can be added.
Objectives: All objectives are parfocal, parecentered, and color-coded.
- Achromatic Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X, and 100X (Oil).
- Focus: The low position Coaxial Coarse and Fine Focusing System is designed to lessen user fatigue. The Coarse Focus Tension Control allows to increase or decrease the focusing tension. The safety stop prevents damage to objectives and specimens. The Fine Focusing is graduated at 0.002 mm.
- Stand: Ruggedly constructed all metal stand and broad low profile base.
- Stage: Heavy duty, built-in graduated mechanical stage with low position coaxial X-Y controls. Ball bearing movement (with dovetail mechanism) allows for smooth, precise adjustments. Stage size is 180 mm x 150 mm and the range of X-Y stage movement is 80 mm x 50 mm.
- Condenser: Abbe Condenser N.A. 1.25 with graduated iris diaphragm is focusable and centerable.
- Illuminator: Built-in high-intensity LED Illuminator with field diaphragm provides Koehler type illumination for clear, sharp images. The brightness intensity control (rheostat) is conveniently located and provides steady even illumination at all levels.
- Power Input: 90 - 240 V. Fuse rating is 250 V and 1.5 A.
Size and Weight:
- Size: 16" Height x 6" Width x 12" Depth.
- Weight: 14.5 lbs.
- Shipping Size: 21" Length x 19" Width x 10" Height.
- Shipping Weight: 19 lbs.
Unico G502 Achromat Microscope Configurations:
- G502: Seidentopf Binocular Head.
- G502T: Seidentopf Trinocular Head.
To complete the Trinocular set-up, these items must be purchased separately:
- G500-8020: C-Mount Camera Adapter with 0.35X Reducing Lens and Diopter. Compatible with all G500 Series Trinocular Microscopes.
- B6-8185: Digital Video C-Mount Camera (5.6 MP / CCD).
Unico G502 Achromat Microscope Literature:
Unico G500 Series Advanced Microscopes Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.