Condition: Factory New
Warranty: 5 Years
- Includes a Dust Cover, Blue Filter, Two extra Fuses and an Operation Manual
- 10X High Eye-Point Eyepieces
Ships from Unico
- Phone: (732) 274-1155
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Unico G388 Dual-Binocular Infinity Microscope comes complete with a Dust Cover, Blue Filter, Two extra Fuses and an Operation Manual.
- 5 Years - Limited Warranty.
- 1 Year - Electrical System (excludes Bulbs and Fuses).
The Unico G388 Dual-Binocular Infinity Microscope features Infinity Optics that take the G380 Series to the next level of Microscopy. Designed to offer superior imaging with 10X High Eye-Point Eyepieces engineered to reduce eyestrain for users wearing glasses and crisp Infinity Objectives (Achromat or Plan). Each Eye Tube features an Independent Focusing Diopter, Oversized Coarse and Fine Focus Controls and Low-Position Coaxial Mechanical Stage Controls.
The New G388 Microscope is an excellent tool for instruction, or conferring with a colleague. It will increase your productivity and confidence in results.
Unico G388 Dual-Binocular Infinity Microscope Specifications
- Heads: Available with Binocular or Dual Binocular Heads with 52 - 75 mm Interpupillary Distance Adjustment. All rotate 360 degrees, and lock in-place with a thumbscrew.
- Coated Optics: All Optics feature the following coatings: Anti-Glare, Color Correction and Anti-Fungal.
Eyepieces: Standard with 10x "High-Eyepoint" Extra-Widefield Oculars. Reticules and Pointers available on request.
Objectives: Featuring Infinity Optics, Achromat or Plan, 4x, 10x, 40xR and 100xR Objectives. 40 and 100x Objectives are "R", or Retractable. 100x is an Oil Immersion Objective.
- Numerical Aperture:
- 4x = NA 0.10, 10x = NA 0.25, 40x = NA 0.65, 100x = NA 1.25.
- G388-LED: Achromat.
- G388PL-LED: Plan Achromat.
- Objectives: Featuring Infinity Optics, Achromat or Plan, 4x, 10x, 40xR and 100xR Objectives. 40 and 100x Objectives are "R", or Retractable. 100x is an Oil Immersion Objective.
- Magnification: With 10X Eyepieces, Standard Magnification is 40X, 100X, 400X and 1,000X.
- Stand: Sturdy Cast Metal Frame with unique Polymer Accent Panel, designed to provide stability while dissipating bulb heat.
- Condenser: Features a Focusable NA 1.25 Abbe Condenser. Focusable with Rack and Pinion Movement.
Focusing: Features smooth, extra-large Graduated Coaxial Coarse and Fine Focus Controls with Tension Adjustment to eliminate stage drift. Adjustable to your personal preferences.
- Stage: Built-in Graduated Mechanical Stage with Low-Position Coaxial X-Y Controls. Ball Bearing Movement allows for smooth, precise adjustments. Spring Loaded Slide Holder.
- Stage Size: 142 mm x 132 mm.
- Range of X-Y Stage Movement: 55 mm x 75 mm.
- Illumination: LED (3 Watt). Variable Intensity Rheostat Wheel is located on the left side of the base.
- Iris Diaphragm: Features Adjustable Iris with Metal Leaf Overlay Design. Optical Design allows for Blue and other filters to be mounted in the Illuminator Housing.
Electrical: 110V - 60 Hz to 240V - 50 Hz, Universal Power Supply. The Fuse Rating is 250V 1.5A.
- Size & Weight:
- Size: 9.5" x 7.5" x 16" (240 x 190 x 410 mm).
- Weight: 14 lb (6.4 kg).
- Shipping Size: 13.5" x 10.5" x 17.5" (340 x 260 x 440 mm).
- Shipping Weight: 18 lb (8.2 kg).
Unico G388 Dual-Binocular Infinity Mi...