The Unico G388 Dual-Binocular Infinity Microscope comes complete with a Dust Cover, Blue Filter, Two extra Fuses and an Operation Manual.
Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty; 1 Year Electrical System (excludes Bulbs and Fuses) Warranty.
The Unico G388 Dual-Binocular Infinity Microscope features Infinity Optics that take the G380 Series to the next level of Microscopy. Designed to offer superior imaging with 10X High Eye-Point Eyepieces engineered to reduce eyestrain for users wearing glasses and crisp Infinity Objectives (Achromat or Plan). Each Eye Tube features an Independent Focusing Diopter. Oversized Coarse and Fine Focus Controls and Low-Position Coaxial Mechanical Stage Controls.
The New G388 Microscope is an excellent tool for instruction, or conferring with a colleague. It will increase your productivity and confidence in results.
Unico G388 Dual-Binocular Infinity Microscope Features:
- Heads: Available with Binocular or Dual Binocular Heads with 52 _ 75 mm Interpupillary Distance Adjustment. All rotate 360ç, and lock in-place with a thumbscrew.
- Coated Optics: All Optics feature the following coatings: Anti-Glare, Color Correction & Anti-Fungal.
- Eyepieces: Standard with 10x "High-Eyepoint" Extra-Widefield Oculars. Reticules and Pointers available on request.
Objectives: Featuring Infinity Optics, Achromat or Plan, 4x, 10x, 40xR and 100xR Objectives. 40 and 100x Objectives are
"R", or Retractable. 100x is an Oil Immersion Objective.
- 4x = NA 0.10, 10x = NA 0.25, 40x = NA 0.65, 100x = NA 1.25.
- G388-LED: Achromat.
- G388PL-LED: Plan Achromat.
- Magnification: With 10X Eyepieces, Standard Magnification is 40X, 100X, 400X and 1,000X.
- Stand: Sturdy Cast Metal Frame with unique Polymer Accent Panel, designed to provide stability while dissipating bulb heat.
- Condenser: Features a Focusable NA 1.25 Abbe Condenser. Focusable with Rack and Pinion Movement.
- Focusing: Features smooth, extra-large Graduated Coaxial Coarse and Fine Focus Controls with Tension Adjustment to eliminate stage drift. Adjustable to your personal preferences.
Stage: Built-in Graduated Mechanical Stage with Low-Position Coaxial X-Y Controls. Ball Bearing Movement allows for smooth, precise adjustments. Spring Loaded Slide Holder.
- Stage Size: 142 mm x 132 mm.
- Range of X-Y Stage Movement: 55 mm x 75 mm.
- Illumination: LED (3 Watt). Variable Intensity Rheostat Wheel is located on the left side of the base.
- Iris Diaphragm: Features Adjustable Iris with Metal Leaf Overlay Design. Optical Design allows for Blue and other filters to be mounted in the Illuminator Housing.
- Electrical: 110V - 60 Hz to 240V - 50 Hz, Universal Power Supply. The Fuse Rating is 250V 1.5A.
Size & Weight:
- Size: 9.5" x 7.5" x 16" (240 x 190 x 410 mm).
- Weight: 14 lbs (6.4 kg).
- Shipping Size: 13.5" x 10.5" x 17.5" (340 x 260 x 440 mm).
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs (8.2 kg).
Unico G388 Dual-Binocular Infinity Microscope Literature
Unico G380 Infinity Microscopes Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.