Warranty: 5 Years Microscope / 1 Year Electrical System (excludes bulbs and fuses).
The G380 was designed with your viewing comfort in mind. The standard 10X High Eye-Point eyepieces are engineered to reduce eyestrain for users wearing glasses. Each eye tube features independent focusing diopter adjustment to compensate for the natural vision differential between each eye.
The base design adds stability to the body while allowing extra room for hand access to the over-sized coarse and fine focus controls and easy access to the coaxial mechanical stage controls.
With use you will come to appreciate the precise mechanical stage movement, optical clarity, flat field, and comfortable viewing. A comprehensive manual includes care and maintenance instructions.
Unico G380 Binocular Microscope Features:
- Head: Binocular (30° angle). It features a Seidentopf optical design with 52 mm to 75 mm interpupilary distance adjustment. The head rotates 360° and locks in-place with a thumbscrew.
- Coated Optics: Anti-Glare, Color Correction, and Anti-Fungal.
- Eyepiece: Standard 10X High-Eyepoint widefield oculars (FN = 18 mm).
Objectives: DIN Standard 4X, 10X, 40XP, and 100XR (Oil) Objectives. 40X and 100X objectives are "R", or retractable.
- 4X = NA 0.10, 10X = NA 0.25, 40X = NA 0.65, 100X = NA 1.25.
- Nosepiece: 4 hole standard.
- Focal Length: 160 mm.
- Magnification: With 10X eyepieces, standard magnification is 40X, 100X, 400X, and 1,000X.
- Stand: Sturdy cast metal frame with unique polymer accent panel, designed to provide stability while dissipating bulb heat.
- Condenser: Features a focusable NA 1.25 Abbe condenser with port for optional Simple Phase Contrast Annulus insertion. Focusable for concentrated or diffuse lighting with rack and pinion movement.
- Focusing: Smooth, extra-large graduated coaxial coarse and fine focus controls with tension adjustment to eliminate stage drift. Adjustable to your personal preferences.
Stage: Built-in graduated mechanical stage with low-position coaxial X-Y controls. Ball bearing movement allows for smooth, precise adjustments. Spring loaded slide holder.
- Stage Size: 142 mm x 132 mm.
- Range of X-Y Stage Movement: 55 mm x 75 mm.
- Illumination: 3 Watt LED light source. Variable intensity rheostat wheel is located on the left side of the base.
- Iris Diaphragm: Features adjustable Iris with metal leaf overlay design.
- Electrical: 110 V / 60 Hz to 240 V / 50 Hz, universal power supply. The fuse rating is 250 V / 1.5 A. UL and CSA approved electrical parts.
Size and Weight:
- Size: 9.5" x 7.5" x 16.0" (240 mm x 190 mm x 410 mm).
- Weight: 14 lbs (6.4 kg).
- Shipping Size: 13.5" x 10.5" x 17.5" (340 mm x 260 mm x 440 mm).
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs (8.2 kg).
Unico G380 Binocular Microscope Objectives:
- G380-LED: Achromat [4X / 10X / 40XR / 100XR (oil)].
- G380SP-LED: Semi-Plan [4X / 10X / 40XR / 100XR (oil)].
- G380PL-LED: Plan Achromat [4X / 10X / 40XR / 100XR (oil)].
- G380-PH-40: Brightfield Achromat [4X, 10X, 100XR (oil)] and Simple Phase Contrast [40XR].
Unico G380 Binocular Microscope Literature:
Unico G380 Phase Contrast Microscopes Brochure
Unico G380 Series Microscopes Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.