This unit features spacious stainless steel-lined interiors can also be used as fluid warmers. These incubators feature a double-door design, solid exterior door, and a see-through inner acrylic door.
Unico 20L Incubator Specifications:
- Chamber Capacity: 20 liters (0.7 cubic feet).
- Chamber Size: Internal Dimensions: 12.3" W x 12.1" D x 9.0" H.
- Calibration: Digital control and thermometer access port.
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 70 °C (155 °F).
- Shelves: 2 removable shelves, perforated for air flow.
- Temperature Control: Digital control.
- Display: Digital display.
- Power/Consumption: 1.4 amps / 150 watts.
- Heating: Convection.
- Stability: Will hold constant temperature +/- 0.5 °C.
- External Dimensions: 19.7" W x 11.3" D x 12.0" H (500 mm x 287 mm x 305 mm).
- Bench-Top Weight: 14 kg.
- Shipping Weight: 35.3 lbs (16 kg).
Unico 20L Incubator Voltages:
- L-CU200: 110 Volt Incubator.
- L-CU200E: 220 Volt Incubator.
Unico 20L Incubator Literature:
Unico Microbiology/Incubator Catalog
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.