Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 2 Years
- Perfect for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office with its full penetration of steam and post-vacuum drying
- Chamber door remains closed during the entire cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 3 full and 3 half
- Chamber Dimensions: 10" x 19" (254 mm x 475 mm)
- Volume: 15 - 50 L
- Technology: Steam Pressure
Ships from MFI MedicalShips from MFI MedicalShips from Tuttnauer
- Phone: (800) 624-5836
The Tuttnauer EZ10k/2540EKA Fully Automatic Kwiklave Autoclave is the perfect choice for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office with its full penetration of steam and post-vacuum drying. It offers all of the proven, dependable features of the fully automatic autoclaves, with the added benefit of reducing the total heat time. Speed and reliability are accomplished without sacrificing load size.
All certified autoclaves include a power cable and new PM (preventative maintenance) kit installed which includes a new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 2 Years - Parts and Labor / 10 Years (Chamber).
Monitoring and controlling the EZ10k/2540EKA is easy with the unit's program selection, detailed digital display, programming keys, and system indicators. The versatile unit has four different sterilization programs: unwrapped instruments, wrapped instruments/packs, glassware, and an additional drying cycle (continues the heat assisted drying process).
This steam pressure autoclave can be used in a range of settings, including the active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, veterinary facility, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
Note: The EZ10k/2540EKA requires a voltage between 220 and 235 V for proper operating. When applicable, a buck/boost transformer (0.5 KVA) may be required.
Tuttnauer EZ10k/2540EKA Fully Automatic Kwiklave Autoclave Features
- Chamber door remains closed during the entire cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- Hepa filtered (0.2 µm - replaceable) air is circulated in the chamber during drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored.
- New brighter and easier to read control panel with a "one touch design."
- Internal Printer (optional): Documents a detailed history of the date and time, temperature, pressure, as well as system messages and alerts.
Tuttnauer EZ10k/2540EKA Fully Automatic Kwiklave Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Dimensions: 10" x 19" (254 mm x 475 mm).
- Chamber Volume: 6 gallons (23 L).
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5" (D) x 20" (W) x 14.4" (H) (545 mm x 510 mm x 365 mm).
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 3 full and 3 half.
- Full Size: 8" x 11".
- Half Size: 8" x 5.5".
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3" (D) x 6.7" (W) x 0.8" (H) (415 mm x 170 mm x 20 mm).
- Number of Trays: 4.
Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time (Cycle times are approximate and may vary depending on instrument loads):
- Cold: 21 minutes.
- Hot: 11 minutes.
- Voltage: 230 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 2200 W.
- Current: 10 A.
- Shipping Weight: 95 lb (43 kg).
- Meets Standards: UL/EN 6010-1, FDA, ISO 13485:2003, ISO 9001:2000.
Tuttnauer EZ10k/2540EKA Fully Automatic Kwiklave Autoclave Configurations
- #MFI-TTN-EZ10k: Certified Refurbished - Standard (No Printer).
- #MFI-TTN-EZ10kP: Certified Refurbished - With Internal Printer (includes one roll of Tuttnauer Chart Recording Paper).
- #EZ10kP: Factory New - With Internal Printer (includes one roll of Tuttnauer Chart Recording Paper).
Tuttnauer EZ10k/2540EKA Fully Automatic Kwiklave Autoclave Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the EZ10k/2540EKA Fully Automatic Kwiklave Autoclave:
- #AR910: Autoclave Pouch Rack - For EZ9, EZ9PLUS, EZ10, EZ11PLUS, and 2340M.
- Chamber Brite Powdered Autoclave Cleaner:
- #CB0010-1: Box (10 Packets).
- #CB0010: Case (120 Packets).
- Clean & Simple Ultrasonic/Enzymatic Tablets:
- #CS0004: Pack of 4.
- #CS0064: Box of 64.
- #CS0144: Box of 144.
- #CS0064-CS: Case of 768.
- #CS0144-CS: Case of 1728.
- Clean & Simple Ultrasonic Cleaner:
- #CSU1: 0.85 gallon.
- #CSU1H: 0.85 gallon with Heater.
- #CSU3: 3.25 gallon.
- #CSU3H: 3.25 gallon with Heater.
- #CSU6: 6.5 gallon.
- #CSU6H: 6.5 gallon with Heater.
- #DS 1000: Steam Distiller Purification System.