- Chamber Dimensions: 10" x 19" (254 mm x 475 mm)
- Four trays included: 16.3" (D) x 6.7" (W) x 0.8" (H)
- Internal Printer (optional) documents a detailed history of the date and time, temperature, pressure, as well as system messages and alerts
- Delivers full penetration of steam and post-vacuum drying
- Volume: 15 - 50 L
- Technology: Steam Pressure
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 2 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Tuttnauer EZ10 Fully Automatic Autoclave features the simplicity of one touch design to fulfill all of your sterilization and drying needs. The EZ10 Steam Autoclave will fill, sterilize, exhaust, and dry at the touch of a button.
All refurbished autoclaves include a power cable and new PM (preventative maintenance) kit installed which includes a new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 2 Years (Autoclave) / 10 Years (Chamber) - Parts and Labor.
The EZ10's brighter and easier to read panel helps it deliver full penetration of steam and post-vacuum drying.
This steam pressure autoclave is used in a range of settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, veterinary facility, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
The EZ10 is also known as model 2540EA.
Tuttnauer EZ10 Fully Automatic Autoclave Features
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- High efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- Replaceable 0.2 μm HEPA filter.
- Pre-Loaded Cycles For: Unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware, and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- International certifications.
- 510k clearance for dental handpieces.
- Internal Printer (optional) documents a detailed history of the date and time, temperature, pressure, as well as system messages and alerts.
Tuttnauer EZ10 Fully Automatic Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Dimensions: 10" x 19" (254 mm x 475 mm).
- Volume: 6 gallons (23 L).
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5" (D) x 20" (W) x 14.4" (H) (545 mm x 510 mm x 365 mm).
- Door Swing: Right side hinge.
- Standard Cassettes: 3 full / 3 half.
- Full Size: 8" x 11".
- Half Size: 8" x 5.5".
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3" (D) x 6.7" (W) x 0.8" (H) (415 mm x 170 mm x 20 mm).
- Number of Trays: 4.
Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time:
- Cold: 30 mins.
- Hot: 14 mins.
- Voltage: 120 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 1400 W.
- Current: 12 A.
- Shipping Weight: 95 lb (43 kg).
Tuttnauer EZ10 Fully Automatic Autoclave Configurations
|#MFI-TTN-EZ10||Certified Refurbished||No Printer|
|#MFI-TTN-EZ10P||Certified Refurbished||With Internal Printer (includes one roll of Chart Recording Paper)|
|#EZ10P||Factory New||With Internal Printer (includes one roll of Chart Recording Paper)|
Tuttnauer EZ10 Fully Automatic Autoclave Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the EZ10 Fully Automatic Autoclave:
- #AR910: Autoclave Pouch Rack - For EZ9, EZ9PLUS, EZ10, EZ11PLUS, and 2340M.
- Chamber Brite Powdered Autoclave Cleaner:
- #CB0010-1: Box (10 Packets).
- #CB0010: Case (120 Packets).
- Clean & Simple Ultrasonic/Enzymatic Tablets:
- #CS0004: Pack of 4.
- #CS0064: Box of 64.
- #CS0144: Box of 144.
- #CS0064-CS: Case of 768.
- #CS0144-CS: Case of 1728.
- Clean & Simple Ultrasonic Cleaner:
- #CSU1: 0.85 gallon.
- #CSU1H: 0.85 gallon with Heater.
- #CSU3: 3.25 gallon.
- #CSU3H: 3.25 gallon with Heater.
- #CSU6: 6.5 gallon.
- #CSU6H: 6.5 gallon with Heater.
- #DS 1000: Steam Distiller Purification System.