Condition: Factory New
Warranty: 90 Days
- Convenient for the loading and unloading of bagged instruments
- Made of stainless steel
- Designed for use in 9", 10", 11", or 15" chamber Tuttnauer autoclaves
- Helps with proper sterilization and drying
- Volume: 50 - 200 L
- Technology: Steam Pressure
- Phone: (800) 624-5836
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Tuttnauer Autoclave Pouch Rack is designed for use in 9", 10", 11", or 15" chamber Tuttnauer autoclaves. It is made of stainless steel and convenient for the loading and unloading of bagged instruments.
- AR920 model is not pictured. Please check the configurations tab to confirm correct model for your autoclave.
- Tray pictured under the rack is not included.
Warranty: 90 Days - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The Pouch Rack is intended to help with proper sterilization and drying.
Tuttnauer Autoclave Pouch Rack Configurations
- #AR910: For EZ9, EZ9PLUS, EZ10, EZ11PLUS, and 2340M Autoclaves (9", 10", and 11" Autoclaves).
- Dimensions: 15" (L) x 6.5" (W) x 3" (H).
- #AR920: For Large Capacity Autoclaves 3870M, 3870EA, and 3870EAP (15" Chamber Autoclaves).
- Dimensions: 25.75" (L) x 11" (W) x 3" (H).