Shop with confidence at MFI
The Tuttnauer 2540MK Kwiklave Autoclave offers all of the dependable features of the Tuttnauer M Series Manual Autoclaves, with the added benefit of reducing the total heat up time. This manual, quick-cycle model is the perfect choice for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office. Speed and reliability are accomplished without sacrificing load size.
All certified autoclaves include a power cable and new PM (preventative maintenance) kit installed which includes new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
Warranty: 1 Year (Autoclave) - Parts and Labor / 10 Years (Chamber).Lead Time:
- Certified Refurbished: Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days.
- Factory New: Usually Ships Next Business Day.
The 2540MK's cycle time is approximately nine minutes faster than the Tuttnauer M Series Manual Autoclaves (models 2340M and 2540M).
This steam pressure autoclave is used in a range of settings, including the active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, veterinary facility, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
The 2540MK requires between 220 V and 235 V for proper operation. When applicable, a buck/boost transformer (0.5 kVA) may be required.
Tuttnauer 2540MK Kwiklave Autoclave Features
- Automatic shut-off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished stainless steel chamber and door made to last.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Drain valve is located in the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat and automatic shut-off to protect against overheating.
- Colorful control panel is intuitive and easy to use.
- International certifications.
Tuttnauer 2540MK Kwiklave Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Dimensions: 10" x 19" (254 mm x 475 mm).
- Chamber Volume: 6 gallons (23 L).
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5" (D) x 20.0" (W) x 14.4" (H) (545 mm x 510 mm x 365 mm).
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 3 full and 3 half.
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3" (D) x 6.7" (W) x 0.8" (H) (415 mm x 170 mm x 20 mm).
- Number of Trays: 4.
Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time:
- Cold: 21 minutes.
- Hot: 11 minutes.
- Voltage: 230 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 2200 W.
- Current: 10 A.
- Shipping Weight: 85 lb (39 kg).
- Standards: PED 97/23, MDD 93/42, ASME, UL/EN 61010-1, FDA, IS0 13485:2003, ISO 9001:2000.
Tuttnauer 2540MK Kwiklave Autoclave Conditions
#MFI-TTN-2540MK: Certified Refurbished. Extended Warranty available*.
- *If you would like a custom extended warranty, please contact MFI Medical. Additional cost may be applied. We will contact you before processing a custom order.
- #2540MK: Factory New.
Tuttnauer 2540MK Kwiklave Autoclave Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.