Condition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 Days
- Chamber Dimensions: 10" x 19" (254 mm x 475 mm)
- Provides quick instrument turnaround for high volume labs and clinics
- Primarily used by veterinarians or surgeons but also used in a range of other settings, including active surgery centers, medical practices, dental offices, schools, doctor's clinics, or tattoo establishments
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
Ships from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 624-5836
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Tuttnauer 2540M Manual Autoclave provides quick instrument turnaround for high volume labs and clinics. It will compliment any healthcare facility and satisfy all of your sterilization needs.
All certified autoclaves include a power cable and new preventative maintenance kit installed, which includes a new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 1 Year - Parts and Labor (Unit) / 10 Years (Chamber).
The 2540M is the larger of the Tuttnauer M Series compared to the 2340M. The efficient, space-saving powerhouse features a chamber size of 10" x 19" and a chamber volume of 6 gallons (23 L), compared to the 2340M with a chamber size of 9" x 18" and volume of 5 gallons (19 L).
M Series autoclaves are primarily used by veterinarians or surgeons but are also used in a range of other settings, including active surgery centers, medical practices, dental offices, schools, doctor's clinics, or tattoo establishments.
Tuttnauer 2540M Manual Autoclave Features
- Speed and reliability without compromising on load size.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Double safety locking device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- Designed with the operator in mind, the colorful control panel is intuitive and easy to use.
- Drain valve is conveniently located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Long life electro polished chamber and door are made to last.
- Dual safety thermostat and automatic shut-off delivery reliable protection against overheating.
- Insufficient water detector.
- 316L stainless steel chamber.
- Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards.
- International certifications.
Tuttnauer 2540M Manual Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Volume: 6 gallons (23 L).
- Chamber Dimensions: 10" x 19" (254 mm x 475 mm).
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5" (D) x 20" (W) x 14.4" (H) (545 mm x 510 mm x 365 mm).
- Tray Capacity: 4.
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3" (D) x 6.7" (W) x 0.8" (H) (415 mm x 170 mm x 20 mm).
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 3 full and 3 half.
- Standard Full Size Cassette: 8" x 11".
- Standard Half Size Cassette: 8" x 5.5".
Standard Unwrapped Cycle (cycle times are approximate and may vary depending on instrument loads):
- Cold: 30 minutes.
- Hot: 14 minutes.
- Voltage: 120 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 1400 W.
- Current: 12 A.
- Shipping Weight: 85 lb (39 kg) with stand.
Tuttnauer 2540M Manual Autoclave Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the 2540M Manual Autoclave:
Chamber Brite Powdered Autoclave Cleaner:
- #CB0010-1: Box (10 Packets).
- #CB0010: Case (120 Packets).
Clean & Simple Ultrasonic/Enzymatic Tablets:
- #CS0004: Pack of 4.
- #CS0064: Box of 64.
- #CS0144: Box of 144.
- #CS0064-CS: Case of 768.
- #CS0144-CS: Case of 1728.
Clean & Simple Ultrasonic Cleaner:
- #CSU1: 0.85 gallon.
- #CSU1H: 0.85 gallon with Heater.
- #CSU3: 3.25 gallon.
- #CSU3H: 3.25 gallon with Heater.
- #CSU6: 6.5 gallon.
- #CSU6H: 6.5 gallon with Heater.
- #DS 1000: Steam Distiller Purification System.
Tuttnauer 2540M Manual Autoclave