Condition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 Days
- Chamber Dimensions: 9" x 18" (230 mm x 470 mm)
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 2 full and 2 half
- Provides quick instrument turnaround for high volume labs and clinics
- Bright, easy to use panel
- Volume: 15 - 50 L
- Technology: Steam Pressure
- Phone: (800) 624-5836
The Tuttnauer 2340M Manual Autoclave provides quick instrument turnaround for high volume labs and clinics. It will compliment any healthcare facility and satisfy all of your sterilization needs.
All certified autoclaves include a power cable and new preventative maintenance kit installed, which includes a new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 1 Year - Parts and Labor (Unit) / 10 Years (Chamber).
The versatile 2340M is the smaller model in the M Series by Tuttnauer. It is an efficient, space-saving powerhouse. It features a chamber size of 9" x 18" and a chamber volume of 5 gallons (19 L), compared to the 2540M M Series which has a chamber size of 10" x 19" and volume of 6 gallons.
M Series autoclaves are primarily used by veterinarians or surgeons but are also used in a range of other settings, including active surgery centers, medical practices, dental offices, schools, doctor's clinics, or tattoo establishments.
Tuttnauer 2340M Manual Autoclave Features
- Reliable and durable.
- Bright, easy to use panel was designed with the operator in mind.
- Speed and reliability without compromising on load size.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles to protect against overheating.
- Insufficient water detector.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door are made to last.
- 316L stainless steel chamber.
- Double safety locking device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards.
Tuttnauer 2340M Manual Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Dimensions: 9" x 18" (230 mm x 470 mm).
- Chamber Volume: 5 gallons (19 L).
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5" (D) x 20" (W) x 14.4" (H) (545 mm x 510 mm x 365 mm).
- Number of Trays: 3.
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3" (D) x 6.7" (W) x 0.8" (H) (415 mm x 170 mm 20 mm).
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 2 full and 2 half.
- Standard Full Size Cassette: 8" x 11".
- Standard Half Size Cassette: 8" x 5.5".
Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time (cycle times are approximate and may vary depending on instrument loads):
- Cold: 27 minutes.
- Hot: 13 minutes.
- Voltage: 120 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 1400 W.
- Current: 12 A.
Tuttnauer 2340M Manual Autoclave Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the 2340M Manual Autoclave:
Chamber Brite Powdered Autoclave Cleaner:
- #CB0010-1: Box (10 Packets).
- #CB0010: Case (120 Packets).
Clean & Simple Ultrasonic/Enzymatic Tablets:
- #CS0004: Pack of 4.
- #CS0064: Box of 64.
- #CS0144: Box of 144.
- #CS0064-CS: Case of 768.
- #CS0144-CS: Case of 1728.
Clean & Simple Ultrasonic Cleaner:
- #CSU1: 0.85 gallon.
- #CSU1H: 0.85 gallon with Heater.
- #CSU3: 3.25 gallon.
- #CSU3H: 3.25 gallon with Heater.
- #CSU6: 6.5 gallon.
- #CSU6H: 6.5 gallon with Heater.
- #DS 1000: Steam Distiller Purification System.