Condition: Factory New
Country of Origin: Mexico
Warranty: Not Available
- Inspection flap allows for easy access
- Available in mesh and cloth variations
- Prevent patients from interrupting treatment or self-injury
- Phone: (800) 521-1314
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The TIDI Posey Peek-A-Boo Mitts (1 Pair) are designed to gently encapsulate the hands, and prevent patients from removing tubes and lines or self-injury. They're made with gentle materials and available in a cloth or mesh variation.
The Peek-A-Boo inspection flap allows caregivers to check on the hand without removing the mitt. There's also hook-and-loop closures that allow for adjusting to any size wrist. The cloth mitt has extra fiber-filled padding, while the mesh variant has the mesh only on one side for better ventilation and view of the patient's hand.
TIDI Posey Peek-A-Boo Mitts Features
- Prevent patients from interrupting treatment or self-injury.
- Hook-and-loop closures adjust to any wrist circumference.
- Available in mesh and cloth variations.
- Inspection flap allows for easy access.
TIDI Posey Peek-A-Boo Mitts Configurations
- #2811: Cloth - Double Padded.
- #2825: Mesh - Single Padded.