Condition: Factory New
Country of Origin: Mexico
Warranty: Not Available
- Available in cloth, mesh, and bead filling variations
- Less restrictive way to limit patient hand movement
- Anchor straps and hook-and-loop fasteners
- Phone: (800) 521-1314
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The TIDI Posey Closed Mitts (1 Pair) are for patients at risk of interrupting their medical care or inflicting self-harm. Their design ethos prioritizes a less restrictive approach, meaning caregivers should explore and employ these before opting for more limiting alternatives.
The diversionary mitt comes with a polystyrene bead filling, offering tactile stimulation for patients. It's padded on one side and made of polyester. For securing it in place, a hook-and-loop fastener is incorporated, which is pressed to apply and peeled to release.
On the other hand, a more restrictive Closed Mitt is characterized by fiber-filled padding on both its sides and uses a soft cloth ensuring the patient's comfort. This version includes a strap to deter patients from removing it and, like the previous model, employs a hook-and-loop fastener for attachment. The mesh variant of the Closed Mitt is on one side, ensuring breathability and clear visibility of the patient's hand. The opposite side contains fiber-filled padding. Another notable feature available is finger separators, which limit finger movement and add to the mitt's restrictive nature.
TIDI Posey Closed Mitts Features
- Available in cloth, mesh, and bead filling variations.
- Anchor straps and hook-and-loop fasteners assist in securing the mitt to the wrists.
- Less restrictive way to prevent patients from self-harm or disrupting medical care.
- Finger separators help with limiting finger movement.
TIDI Posey Closed Mitts Configurations
- #2816: Mesh Mitt with Finger Separators, Single Padded.
- #2814: Mesh Mitt, Single Padded with Anchor Strap.
- #2819: Cloth Mitt, Double Padded with Anchor Strap.
- #2810: Bead Filling Diversionary Mitt, Single Padded.