- Filtration Efficiency: 99.9995% efficient down to 0.1 micron particles
- Filter Life: Up to 1 hour maximum
- Has a 7/8" port to accommodate the 7/8" tubing commonly used in laser and surgical procedures
- Removes particulate matter, toxic gases, and odor from laser plume or surgical smoke
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: Not Available
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Surgimedics PureVac ULPA-Clear Filter (#901301-000) is a VLSI grade 2 disposable filter designed for use in the PureVac Turbo Smoke Evacuator. The ULPA Clear Filter is a multistage filtration system which includes a built-in 50cc liquid trap, a prefilter for capturing larger particulate matter, an ultra low penetration air (ULPA) filter for viral and smaller particulate material, and activated carbon for removing odor.
This filter has a 7/8" port to accommodate the 7/8" tubing commonly used in laser and surgical procedures. There are also numerous tubing adapters and reducers available for the 7/8" port size to adapt smaller medical tubing, such as 1/4", to larger smoke evacuation hose for attachment to surgical instrumentation.
The purpose of the filter is to remove particulate matter, toxic gases, and odor from laser plume or surgical smoke. It is suitable for use in both laser and electrosurgical procedures, but is especially recommended for procedures where infectious tissue, such as the human papillomavirus (HPV), may be present in the surgical plume.
The ULPA Clear Filter allows for immediate replacement due to its affordable cost, eliminating the possibility of infection transmission in the healthcare environment.
Surgimedics PureVac ULPA-Clear Filter Features
- ULPA media.
- Activated carbon.
- Filtration Efficiency: 99.9995% efficient down to 0.1 micron particles.
- Filter Life: Up to 1 hour maximum.
- Blended odor control.
- Offers simple installation and removal.
- Cost effective for single use and viral procedures.
- Built-in 50cc liquid trap.