The Surgimedics PureVac Turbo Smoke Evacuation System includes a footswitch (tubing and filters not included).
The PureVac is a compact, reliable, and proven solution when effective smoke evacuation is demanded in a smaller clinical environment. It is both quiet and powerful, yet portable enough to fit on a cart or a countertop. The intuitive controls consist of a simple on/off switch and a dial to adjust airflow in gradual increments. PureVac is a must-have for the smaller surgery center, physician's office, medical aesthetics clinic, as well as dentistry and veterinary medicine.
The non-sterilized Purevac Turbo Smoke Evacuator was designed especially for medical procedures where infectious materials, such as the human papillomavirus (HPV), may be present in the surgical smoke. Results from numerous studies have demonstrated that when infectious tissue is treated with a laser or electrosurgical device, infectious material is present in the surgical plume and consequently, present in the smoke evacuator tubing and ULPA filter. While these studies were unable to demonstrate that the papillomavirus was infectious, they did highlight the potential health hazard associated with inhalation of infectious material in surgical smoke.
Most smoke evacuation systems provide a filter that requires replacement every 6 to 8 hours of use. Depending on the actual use of the smoke evacuator, this means that infectious particulate and odor may linger in the smoke evacuator filter for several days or even weeks until the filter needs to be changed. Surgimedics' Purevac Turbo Smoke Evacuator allows for more frequent low cost replacement of the contaminated filter, reducing the possibility of infection transmission from a contaminated filter in the health care environment.
The Purevac Turbo Smoke Evacuator is also ideal for physician's offices or clinics where there is infrequent need for a smoke evacuation system. With proper changing of the ULPA filter in the smoke evacuation system as an item of critical importance, the Purevac filtration system allows for frequent changing of the contaminated filter at very low cost, guaranteeing an odor free environment.
Surgimedics PureVac Turbo Smoke Evacuation System Features:
- Compact and lightweight tabletop design.
- Fits on most electrosurgical carts for portability.
- Ideal for small amounts of surgical smoke.
- Especially recommended when the surgical smoke may contain infectious particulate.
- Low cost smaller 5 stage filter cartridge for frequent changes.
Surgimedics PureVac Turbo Smoke Evacuation System Specifications:
- @ Minimum Power = 54 dBA.
- @ Maximum Power = 62 dBA.
Maximum Flow Rates:
- 30 CFM with 6' Long 7/8" hose.
- 3 CFM with 6' Long 7/8" hose and attached 24" x 1/4" tubing.
- Dimensions: 14" x 8.75" x 15.5".
- 906150: 115 Volt 60 Hz, or
- 906151: 230 Volt 50 Hz.
- With Filter: 16.9 lbs.
- Without Filter: 15.75 lbs.
Extended 1-Year Warranty (optional):
- 906150-XW001: 115 Volt 60 Hz System with Extended 1-Year Warranty.
- 906151-XW001: 230 Volt 50 Hz System with Extended 1-Year Warranty.
Surgimedics PureVac Turbo Smoke Evacuation System Configurations:
- 906150: 110-120 V / 60 Hz.
- 906151: 230 V / 50 Hz.
- 906150-XW001: 110-120 V / 60 Hz with Extended Warranty.
- 906151-XW001: 230 V / 50 Hz with Extended Warranty.
Surgimedics PureVac Turbo Smoke Evacuation System Literature:
Surgimedics Product Brochure
Surgimedics PureVac Turbo Smoke Evacuation System Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.