- Certified: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 1 Year Defects and Workmanship.
The Vista ABI is a full-featured ABI System designed to make the ABI exam faster and easier to conduct, interpret, and document. Navigate through the system using an on-screen guide and hand-held controller.
The Vista ABI was designed to accommodate single level exams and can be ordered with optional PC Software and PPG Probe. The Vista ABI does not accommodate segmental exams, and thus can not completely diagnose P.A.D. Our Vista AVS (#L500VA) was designed for segmental procedures, and thus diagnosing P.A.D. The Vista ABI was designed for clinicians who want to begin performing the ABI Exam into their practices now with the possibility of adding accessories later.
- 2 Modalities: Doppler and pulse volume recording (PVR). Having these 2 modalities provides flexibility when conducting arterial exams. The system can accommodate almost any patient or condition.
- Optional Dual Ankle Pressures: The Vista ABI is now able to obtain pressures at 2 ankle sites (DP and PT) to conform with CPT code 939221 2011 changes.
- Automatic Cuff Inflation/Deflation: Fast inflation and deflation along with automatic calculation of ABI indices expedites the exam.
- Seated ABI Exam: A first in the market, assess patients with mobility impairments. Clinically proven device that compensates for the effect of gravity.
- PC Reporting: Full page reporting and storage of exams on your computer system. Download from Vista ABI using USB cable provided with system.
- EMR Interface: Export files to pdf or csv file formats for integration into your EMR system.
- TBI Exams: Measure toe pressures for patients with noncompressible arteries. The PPG Probe can also be used to obtain limb pressures for the supine ABI and segmental exams.
Summit Doppler Vista ABI L450VA Vascular System Accessories:
The Vista ABI L450VA Vascular System is commonly purchased with:
- L500E1: Extended 1 Year Warranty, for a total of 2 years of warranty.
- L450PG: Photoplethysmography Bi-Directional Probe package for performing TBI exams on patients with non-compressible arteries.
- L450SF: Vista ABI Vascular System Software and Interface Package for PCs.
- SD5V: 5 MHz Bi-Directional Vascular Probe.
Summit Doppler Vista ABI L450VA Vascular System Features:
- Obtains 2 pressures at each ankle site (PT and DP).
- Automatic cuff inflation and deflation system.
- Graphic waveform display with step-by-step instructions.
- Automatic ABI calculation.
- Perform the seated ABI on mobility impaired patients.
- Pulse Volume Recording (PVR) waveform modality.
Ships in 2 Boxes:
- 16 lbs. with dimensions of 16" x 12" x 12".
- 13 lbs. with dimensions of 34" x 22" x 7".
Summit Doppler Vista ABI L450VA Vascular System Media & Literature:
Wallach Product Catalog
Summit Doppler 2017 ABI Reimbursement Guide
Summit Doppler ABI Brochure
Summit Doppler Ankle Brachial Index Assessment Form
Summit Doppler Vista ABI Sample Report
Summit Doppler Vista ABI Quick User Guide
Summit Doppler Vista ABI/AVS Sell Sheet
Summit Doppler Vista ABI User Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.