*The Vantage ABI is not considered reimbursable according to CPT 2016 Guidelines (which can be found below). In order for the system to be reimbursable, the Ankle Brachial Index must reach DP and PT. Because the Vantage ABI is a cuff system, it can not reach these pressures.*All other Summit Doppler systems are reimbursable.
Warranty: 1 Year Defects and Workmanship.
The Summit Doppler Vantage ABI System, simplifying the diagnosis of P.A.D.
The Vantage is the true one-button ABI system that performs the ABI exam in as little as 3 minutes. Now, diagnosing Peripheral Arterial Disease for the 8 - 12 million Americans affected can be done fast and accurately.
The Vantage ABI uses an innovative cuff-based technology for performing the Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI) exam to assist in the diagnosis of Peripheral Arterial Disease (P.A.D.).
The system provides accurate determination of the ABI across the full range of P.A.D. The technology, developed by Summit Doppler, was co-invented in cooperation with researchers from the Cleveland Clinic. It uses DFO waveform analysis, a significant improvement in ankle pressure determination and Peripheral Arterial Disease assessment over traditional forms of oscillometric ankle pressure estimation.
Summit Doppler Vantage ABI System Specifications:
- Dimensions: 6.4" (H) x 11.0" (W) x 7.3" (D).
- Weight: 4.6 lbs (2.1 kg).
Summit Doppler Vantage ABI System Configurations:
- VANABI: Vantage ABI includes all standard accessories listed above.
- VANMAX: Vantage Max ABI includes all standard accessories listed above, plus a built-in Printer with Adhesive Backed Label Paper, Convenient Roll Stand, and Storage Basket.
Summit Doppler Vantage ABI System Media & Literature:
Wallach Product Catalog
Summit Doppler 2016 Medicare Part B CPT/ICD-10 Codes
Summit Doppler ABI Brochure
Summit Doppler Ankle Brachial Index Assessment Form
Summit Doppler Vantage ABI Sample Report
Summit Doppler Vantage ABI Sell Sheet
Summit Doppler Vantage ABI User Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.