- A true one-button ABI system that performs the ABI exam in as little as three minutes
- Uses Digital Fourier Oscillometry (DFO) waveform analysis, a significant improvement in ankle pressure determination and Peripheral Arterial Disease assessment over traditional forms of oscillometric ankle pressure estimation
- Speedy throughput with large display and intuitive touchscreen navigation
- Convenient USB drive for data storage, transfer, and EMR interface
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Summit Doppler Vantage ABI System includes four Cuff and Hose Assembly units [10 cm - Ankle - Left (#C101), 10 cm - Ankle - Right (#C102), 12 cm - Arm - Left (#C121), and 12 cm - Arm - Right (#C122)], USB Flash Drive (#MEL0025) for PC download software capability, ABI chart, and training video.
Note: The Vantage ABI is not considered reimbursable according to CPT 2017 Guidelines (which can be found in the Literature section). In order for the system to be reimbursable, the Ankle Brachial Index must reach DP and PT. Because the Vantage ABI is a cuff system, it can not reach these pressures. *All other Summit Doppler systems are reimbursable.
Warranty: 1 Year - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The Summit Doppler Vantage ABI System, simplifying the diagnosis of P.A.D.
The Vantage is the true one-button ABI system that performs the ABI exam in as little as three minutes. Now, diagnosing Peripheral Arterial Disease for the 8 - 12 million Americans affected can be done fast and accurately.
The Vantage ABI uses an innovative cuff-based technology for performing the Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI) exam to assist in the diagnosis of Peripheral Arterial Disease (P.A.D.).
The system provides accurate determination of the ABI across the full range of P.A.D. The technology, developed by Summit Doppler, was co-invented in cooperation with researchers from the Cleveland Clinic. It uses Digital Fourier Oscillometry (DFO) waveform analysis, a significant improvement in ankle pressure determination and Peripheral Arterial Disease assessment over traditional forms of oscillometric ankle pressure estimation.
Summit Doppler Vantage ABI System Features
- Speedy throughput with large display and intuitive touchscreen navigation.
- Convenient USB drive for data storage, transfer, and EMR interface.
- Blood pressure cuffs for obtaining pressures and ankle waveforms.
- Low battery indication.
- AC rechargeable.
- Mounting: Self-supported (rubber feet) or stand mounted (optional).
- Portability: Built-in carry handle.
- Determination: Pulse Volume Oscillometry.
- Waveform Type: Pneumatic plethysmography (Pulse Volume Recording PVR).
Summit Doppler Vantage ABI System Specifications
- Dimensions: 6.4" x 11" x 7.3" (16.25 cm x 27.9 cm x 18.5 cm).
- Weight: 4.6 lb (2.1 kg).
- Cuff Pressure Range: 0 to 280 mmHg.
- Pressure Gauge Accuracy: +/- 3 mmHg for 0 to 200 mmHg, +/- 2% for > 200 mmHg.
- Deflation Rate: 2.5 mmHg/second nominal.
- Default: 180 mmHg.
- User Selected: 280 mmHg.
- Default: 60 mmHg.
- User Selected: 35 mmHg.
- Pulse Rate Range: 43 to 120 BPM.
- ABI Determination Time: 3 minutes.
- Patient Connections: 4 vascular cuffs, 6 foot hose length.
- Clinical Sensitivity: > 90%.
- Clinical Specificity: > 92%.
- Standards: IEC60601-1, IEC60601-1-2 EMC.
- Classification: Class A.
Summit Doppler Vantage ABI System Configurations
- #VANABI: Standard.
- #VANMAX: Vantage Max ABI - With a built-in Printer with Adhesive Backed Label Paper (#K180) and the Vantage ABI Roll-Stand and Storage Basket (#K275).
Summit Doppler Vantage ABI System Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Vantage ABI System:
- #C101: Cuff and Hose Assembly - 10 cm - Ankle Left.
- #C102: Cuff and Hose Assembly - 10 cm - Ankle Right.
- #C121: Cuff and Hose Assembly - 12 cm - Arm Left.
- #C122: Cuff and Hose Assembly - 12 cm - Arm Right.
- #K180: ABI System Printer Label Paper.