Warranty: 2 Year Defects and Workmanship.
The large informative display shows battery life, signal quality, and extended 50 to 220 bpm heart rate. The L350R comes with your choice of 1 probe. All probes are interchangeable.
The LifeDop L350R with recharger accepts the full line of non-directional probes for obstetrical or vascular applications. This system is ergonomically designed to comfortably carry and allows easy access to each control feature. Each system is individually tested and inspected to ensure the highest quality standards.
Non-Directional Interchangeable Probes: Summit Doppler has combined years of experience developing the highest quality doppler probes in the world. The unique design eliminates the majority of service issues found with traditional doppler probes.
The Summit Doppler probes use a standard phone cord to connect the probe to the doppler. Over time, these doppler to probe connections wear out and break. With our probes, the customer can replace the cable with any phone cord and they are up and running in minutes and avoid timely and costly repairs, and the tremendous inconvenience created with service requests (user replaceable cables available with SD2, SD3, SD4, SD5, and SD8 model probes).
Summit Doppler probe crystals are protected by a high quality durable plastic, eliminating the probability of the crystal cracking on those unavoidable drops. Each probe is individually tuned to the doppler to maximize the performance of the probe and is designed with custom chip technology to minimize traditional crackling noise found with ultrasound probes. The custom design along with a dolby stereo speaker produces a theater sound quality (all Summit Doppler products are backed with a guaranteed satisfaction policy). When the unit is turned on and ready for use, sound from the probe will indicate the probe is connected and working.
Summit Doppler LifeDop L350R Rechargeable Table-Top Doppler Features:
- Large LCD display for indication of fetal heart-rate and battery status.
- 2 probe holders for multiple applications.
- Superior sound quality from high-fidelity speaker.
- Powered by three rechargeable batteries.
- Extended battery life.
- Low battery indication.
- Enhanced probe sensitivity.
- Interchangeable probe capability.
- User replaceable cable.
- Wall Mount (#K310) available.
- Dimensions: 200 mm H x 150 mm W x 100 mm L.
- Weight: 1000 grams.
Summit Doppler LifeDop L350R Rechargeable Table-Top Doppler Probes:
- L350R-SD2: 2 MHz - Wide-beam optimized for deep penetration for late term pregnancy and larger patients.
- L350R-SDW: 2 MHz Waterproof - For water assisted labor and delivery applications.
- L350R-SD3: 3 MHz - For early fetal heart detection through delivery. The wide-beam of the probe decreases the time spend locating the heart beat (best general purpose obstetrical).
- L350R-SDE: 5 MHz Transvaginal.
- L350R-SD4: 4 MHz - Broad flat beam for easy location of blood flow.
- L350R-SD5: 5 MHz - Medium-width beam pencil style probe for detection of deeper peripheral vessels.
- L350R-SD8: 8 MHz - Sensitive, narrow beam allows for easy detection of surface vessel location (best general purpose vascular).
- L350R-STN: 8 MHz (Sterilizable) - Narrow beam pencil style probe with 7' straight cable for detection of blood flow in both veins and arteries. It is validated for use in sterile fields using STERRAD.
Summit Doppler LifeDop L350R Rechargeable Table-Top Doppler Media & Literature:
Wallach Product Catalog
Summit Doppler Non-Directional Interchangeable Probes Feature Sheet
Summit Doppler LifeDop Obstetrical Sell Sheet
Summit Doppler LifeDop Vascular Sell Sheet
Summit Doppler LifeDop L350R Series Tabletop Doppler User Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.