Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The Summit Doppler LifeDop L150R Rechargeable Hand-Held Doppler includes rechargeable batteries, recharge adapter, and your choice of one probe.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The LifeDop L150R is a non-display, hand-held Doppler with superior sound quality, extended battery life, enhanced probe sensitivity, and a user replaceable probe cable.
The Summit Doppler LifeDop L150R accepts the full line of non-directional probes for obstetrical or vascular applications. This system is ergonomically designed to fit in the palm of your hand with comfort and allows easy access to each control feature. Each Summit Doppler System is individually tested and inspected to ensure the highest quality standards.
Non-Directional Interchangeable Probes:
Summit Doppler has combined years of experience developing the highest quality Doppler probes in the world. The unique design eliminates the majority of service issues found with traditional Doppler probes.
The Summit Doppler Probes use a standard phone cord to connect the probe to the Doppler. When the unit is turned on and ready for use, sound from the probe will indicate the probe is connected and working. Over time, these Doppler to probe connections wear out and break. With our probes, the customer can replace the cable with any phone cord and they are up and running in minutes and avoid timely and costly repairs, and the tremendous inconvenience created with service requests (user replaceable cables available with SD2, SD3, SD4, SD5, and SD8 model probes).
Summit Doppler Probe crystals are protected by a high quality durable plastic, eliminating the probability of the crystal cracking on those unavoidable drops. Each probe is individually tuned to the Doppler to maximize the performance of the probe and is designed with custom chip technology to minimize traditional crackling noise found with ultrasound probes. The custom design along with a dolby stereo speaker produces a theater sound quality (all of our products are backed with a guaranteed satisfaction policy).
We recommend you use Parker Aquasonic Clear Ultrasound Gel (#03-02 or #03-08) with your Doppler.
Summit Doppler LifeDop L150R Rechargeable Hand-Held Doppler Features
- Superior sound quality from high-fidelity speaker.
- Powered by three rechargeable batteries.
- Low battery indication.
- Interchangeable probe capability.
- Dimensions: 140 mm (H) x 70 mm (W) x 35 mm (L).
- Weight: 0.71 lb (320 grams).
Summit Doppler LifeDop L150R Rechargeable Hand-Held Doppler Probes
- #L150R-SD2: 2 MHz - For late term fetal heart detection.
- #L150R-SDW: 2 MHz Waterproof - For late term fetal heart detection with waterproof design.
- #L150R-SD3: 3 MHz - For early fetal heart detection, best general purpose.
- #L150R-SD4: 4 MHz - Broad flat beam for easy location of blood flow.
- #L150R-SD5: 5 MHz - Wide beam pencil style probe for detection of deeper peripheral vessels.
- #L150R-SD8: 8 MHz - Narrow beam pencil style probe for detection of peripheral surface vessels.
Summit Doppler LifeDop L150R Rechargeable Hand-Held Doppler Media and Literature
I purchased this for use during microvascular surgery and free flaps and it works great! It is small and portable and very easy to use, providing a clear signal.