The Summit Doppler LifeDop 300 ABI Keypad Vascular Doppler System (#L300AC) includes a hand-held doppler, printer (waveforms required for reimbursement), 8 MHz bi-directional probe, adhesive-backed label paper, ABI chart, report forms (50 per pack), ABI video, examination guide, quick reference guide, ABI glossary, carrying case, 4 blood pressure cuffs, and aneroid package.
Warranty: 1 Year Defects & Workmanship.
Summit Doppler systems offers fast, economical solutions for obtaining the ABI for diagnosing peripheral arterial disease (P.A.D.) that meet reimbursement criteria. The LifeDop 300 ABI features a portable bi-directional doppler with convenient keypad for easily entering pressure data and calculating the indices. The accompanying compact printer rapidly prints 2 ankle waveforms along with the ABI results.
Summit Doppler LifeDop 300 ABI Keypad Vascular Doppler System Accessories:
The LifeDop 300 ABI Keypad Vascular Doppler System is commonly purchased with:
- SD5B: 5 MHz Bi-Directional Vascular Probe (for LifeDop ABI Systems).
- SD8B: 8 MHz Bi-Directional Vascular Probe (best general purpose probe for LifeDop ABI Systems).
Summit Doppler LifeDop 300 ABI Keypad Vascular Doppler System Features:
- New keypad feature for easily entering pressure data and calculating the ABI indices.
- Fast, automated ABI index calculation - ABI results and 2 ankle waveforms print out on adhesive-backed label paper for easy placement on reimbursement report forms.
- Affordable, ultra-portable doppler and printer with cable and recharger.
- Automatic scaling and calibration.
- Sensitive, bi-directional probe and hand-held doppler.
- Dimensions (h x w x l): 140 mm x 70 mm x 35 mm.
- Weight: 320 grams.
Summit Doppler LifeDop 300 ABI Keypad Vascular Doppler System Media & Literature:
Wallach Product Catalog
Summit Doppler 2016 Medicare Part B CPT/ICD-10 Codes
Summit Doppler Ankle Brachial Index Assessment Form
Summit Doppler ABI Brochure
Summit Doppler LifeDop 250/300 ABI Systems Sell Sheet
Summit Doppler LifeDop 300 ABI Sample Report
Summit Doppler LifeDop 300 ABI Quick User Guide
Summit Doppler LifeDop 300 ABI Vascular System User Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.