Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The Summit Doppler LifeDop 300 ABI Keypad Vascular Doppler System (#L300AC) includes a hand-held doppler, printer (waveforms required for reimbursement), 8 MHz bi-directional and interchangeable probe, adhesive-backed label paper, ABI chart, report forms (50 per pack), ABI video, examination guide, quick reference guide, ABI glossary, carrying case, four blood pressure cuffs, and aneroid package.
Warranty: 1 Year - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
Summit Doppler systems offers fast, economical solutions for obtaining the ABI for diagnosing peripheral arterial disease (P.A.D.) that meet reimbursement criteria. The LifeDop 300 ABI features a portable bi-directional doppler with convenient keypad for easily entering pressure data and calculating the indices. The accompanying compact printer rapidly prints two ankle waveforms along with the ABI results.
Summit Doppler LifeDop 300 ABI Keypad Vascular Doppler System Accessories
The LifeDop 300 ABI Keypad Vascular Doppler System is commonly purchased with:
- #SD5B: 5 MHz Bi-Directional Vascular Probe (for LifeDop ABI Systems).
- #SD8B: 8 MHz Bi-Directional Vascular Probe (best general purpose probe for LifeDop ABI Systems).
Summit Doppler LifeDop 300 ABI Keypad Vascular Doppler System Features
- When the unit is turned on and ready for use, sound from the probe will indicate the probe is connected and working.
- LCD display featuring battery status.
- New keypad feature for easily entering pressure data and calculating the ABI indices.
- Fast, automated ABI index calculation - ABI results and two ankle waveforms print out on adhesive-backed label paper for easy placement on reimbursement report forms.
- Affordable, ultra-portable doppler and printer with cable and recharger.
- Automatic scaling and calibration.
- Low battery indication.
- Sensitive, bi-directional probe and hand-held doppler.
- Dimensions: 140 mm (H) x 70 mm (W) x 35 mm (L).
- Weight: 0.71 lbs (320 grams).
Summit Doppler LifeDop 300 ABI Keypad Vascular Doppler System Media and Literature