The Summit Doppler LifeDop 300 ABI Keypad Vascular Doppler System (#L300AC) includes a hand-held doppler, printer (waveforms required for reimbursement), 8 MHz bi-directional and interchangeable probe, adhesive-backed label paper, ABI chart, report forms (50 per pack), ABI video, examination guide, quick reference guide, ABI glossary, carrying case, four blood pressure cuffs, and aneroid package.
Warranty: 1 Year - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
Summit Doppler systems offers fast, economical solutions for obtaining the ABI for diagnosing peripheral arterial disease (P.A.D.) that meet reimbursement criteria. The LifeDop 300 ABI features a portable bi-directional doppler with convenient keypad for easily entering pressure data and calculating the indices. The accompanying compact printer rapidly prints two ankle waveforms along with the ABI results.
Summit Doppler LifeDop 300 ABI Keypad Vascular Doppler System Accessories:
The LifeDop 300 ABI Keypad Vascular Doppler System is commonly purchased with:
- #SD5B: 5 MHz Bi-Directional Vascular Probe (for LifeDop ABI Systems).
- #SD8B: 8 MHz Bi-Directional Vascular Probe (best general purpose probe for LifeDop ABI Systems).
Summit Doppler LifeDop 300 ABI Keypad Vascular Doppler System Features:
- When the unit is turned on and ready for use, sound from the probe will indicate the probe is connected and working.
- LCD display featuring battery status.
- New keypad feature for easily entering pressure data and calculating the ABI indices.
- Fast, automated ABI index calculation - ABI results and two ankle waveforms print out on adhesive-backed label paper for easy placement on reimbursement report forms.
- Affordable, ultra-portable doppler and printer with cable and recharger.
- Automatic scaling and calibration.
- Low battery indication.
- Sensitive, bi-directional probe and hand-held doppler.
- Dimensions: 140 mm (H) x 70 mm (W) x 35 mm (L).
- Weight: 0.71 lbs (320 grams).
Summit Doppler LifeDop 300 ABI Keypad Vascular Doppler System Media and Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.