Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
Warranty: 1 Year Defects and Workmanship.
When the unit is turned on and ready for use, sound from the probe will indicate the probe is connected and working. The LifeDop 250 Doppler measures systolic pressures that allow you to calculate ABI and diagnose P.A.D. The 250 comes with cuffs and aneroid and captures waveforms for reimbursement under CPT code 93922.
Summit Doppler LifeDop 250 ABI System Accessories:
The LifeDop 250 ABI System is commonly purchased with:
- SD5B: 5 MHz Bi-Directional Vascular Probe (for LifeDop ABI Systems).
- SD8B: 8 MHz Bi-Directional Vascular Probe (Best General Purpose for LifeDop ABI Systems).
Summit Doppler LifeDop 250 ABI System Features:
- Fast, waveform printout on adhesive-backed label paper for easy placement on reimbursement report forms.
- Affordable, ultra-portable Doppler and printer with cable and recharger.
- LCD display shows battery status, blood flow direction and relative frequency of the signal.
- Automatic scaling and calibration.
- Sensitive, bi-directional probe and hand-held doppler.
- Low battery indication.
- Dimensions 140 mm (H) x 70 mm (W) x 35 mm (L).
- Weight: 320 grams.
Summit Doppler LifeDop 250 ABI System Options:
- L250AB: With 2 Cuffs (one 10 cm Cuff and one 12 cm Cuff).
- L250AC: With 4 Cuffs (two 10 cm Cuffs and two 12 cm Cuffs).
Summit Doppler LifeDop 250 ABI System Media & Literature:
Wallach Product Catalog
Summit Doppler Medicare Part B CPT/ICD-10 Codes
Summit Doppler Ankle Brachial Index Assessment Form
Summit Doppler ABI Brochure
Summit Doppler LifeDop ABI Calculation Chart
Summit Doppler LifeDop 250/300 ABI Systems Sell Sheet
Summit Doppler LifeDop 250 ABI Sample Report
Summit Doppler LifeDop 250 ABI Handheld Vascular System User Manual