Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
The X7000 Xenon Light Source is a light-generating unit designed to illuminate surgical sites during endoscopic applications. The X7000 uses a 300 watt xenon lamp to generate bright, crisp light, which it delivers to the surgical site via a fiber-optic light cable. It is compatible with all Stryker light cables, and, with the proper light cable and adapters, can connect to any flexible or rigid endoscope.
The X7000 is equipped with electronic scope sensing technology (ESST), a special safety feature that helps prevent accidental burns caused by an unattended light cable. When operated with an ESST light cable, the X7000 senses when the scope and the light cable are separated and places the light source in standby mode. In standby mode, the X7000 will reduce light output to a minimum, preventing the light cable from generating excessive heat.
Stryker X7000 Xenon Light Source Features:
- Single handed cable insertion.
- RFID tag (insures that only Stryker bulbs work in the X7000).
- 20% brighter than the X6000.
- Core design.
- Elliptical bulb.
- SIDNE ready.
- Multiple safety features.
- Internal safety check.
- Ethernet connection.
- Internal thermal switch.
- Error and warning codes display.
- Universal light cord adapter for use with any light cord on the market.
- Auto shutter for regulation of brightness with existing video equipment.
Stryker X7000 Xenon Light Source Specifications:
- Dimensions: 5.0" (H) x 16.8" (L) x 12.5" (W).
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Electrical: VAC (Energy): 100/240 V.
- Illumination Level Setting: Continuous.
- Configuration: Multipurpose.
- Lamp Life: Approximately 500 hours.
- Number/Type: 1/BNC.
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.