- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg)
- IV pole and push handles pictured are sold separately
- Innovative design allows for full length x-ray capability without having to transfer or reposition the patient
- Dual cylinder pneumatic backrest
- MFR: Stryker | Ships from MFI Medical
- MPN: 1037
- Phone: (269) 385-2600
The Stryker Trauma Stretcher (#1037) includes a new mattress pad.
Note: IV pole and push handles pictured are sold separately.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Stryker's Trauma Stretcher provides a secure, stable platform for assessing and attending to critically injured and immobile patients. It incorporates many conveniences that speed evaluation protocols.
Its innovative design allows for full length x-ray capability without having to transfer or reposition the patient. This X-ray capability and a steady C-spine cassette enhances the stretcher's inherent design and durability.
Stryker Trauma Stretcher Features
- Retractable Fifth Wheel steering.
- Slide-out cassette tray allows you to capture precise X-ray images without moving the patient.
- Full-length X-ray cassette tray.
- X-ray centering label.
- Securely mounted, lateral C-spine cassette holder.
- 90° backrest provides the versatility to take images from a variety of positions.
- Omni Surface casters with wheel covers.
- Dual cylinder pneumatic backrest.
- Dual mounted collection device hooks.
- Dual pedestal hydraulics.
- Fiberesin pneumatic backrest.
- Stationary foot-end litter.
- Fold-down siderails.
- Four IV receptacles.
- Central-locking brakes with head and foot-end brake and steer pedal.
- Integrated storage tray with oxygen bottle holder.
- Rubber bumpers.
- Constant descent hydraulics.
Stryker Trauma Stretcher Specifications
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg).
- Length: 83" (211 cm).
- Width: 31.5" (80 cm).
- Patient Surface: 26" x 76" (66 cm x 193 cm).
- Height Range (to litter top): 24.5 to 37.5" (62 to 95 cm).
- Litter Positioning:
- Backrest: 0 to 90°.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: ± 18°.
- Siderails: 13" x 55" (33 cm x 140 cm).
- Caster Diameter: 8" (20 cm).