Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Stryker Trauma Stretcher includes a new mattress pad. Each model is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
*Note: IV pole pictured is sold separately.
Warranty: 90 Days.
Stryker's Trauma Stretcher provides a secure, stable platform for assessing and attending to critically injured and immobile patients. Its innovative design allows for full length x-ray capability without having to transfer or reposition the patient. The Trauma Stretcher incorporates many conveniences that speed evaluation protocols. The innovative, full-length X-ray capability and steady C-spine cassette enhances Stryker's inherent design and durability.
Stryker Trauma Stretcher Features
- Slide-out cassette tray allows you to capture precise X-ray images without moving the patient.
- Full-length X-ray cassette tray.
- X-ray centering label.
- Securely mounted, lateral C-spine cassette holder.
- 90° backrest provides the versatility to take images from a variety of positions.
- Omni Surface casters with wheel covers.
- Dual cylinder pneumatic backrest.
- Dual mounted collection device hooks.
- Dual pedestal hydraulics.
- Fibersin pneumatic backrest.
- Stationary foot-end litter.
- Fold-down siderails.
- Four IV receptacles.
- Central-locking brakes with head and foot-end brake & steer pedal.
- Integrated storage tray with oxygen bottle holder.
- Retractable fifth wheel steering.
- Constant descent hydraulics.
Stryker Trauma Stretcher Specifications
- Overall Length: 83" (211 cm).
- Overall Width: 31.5" (80 cm).
- Weight Capacity:
- Model 1020: 400 lbs (181 kg).
- Model 1027: 500 lbs (227 kg).
- Model 1037: 500 lbs (227 kg).
- Height Range (to litter top):
- Model 1020: 36" (91 cm).
- Model 1027: 37.5" (95 cm).
- Model 1037: 37.5" (95 cm).
- Model 1020: 21.5" (55 cm).
- Model 1027: 24.5" (62 cm).
- Model 1037: 24.5" (62 cm).
- Litter Positioning:
- Backrest: 0Ëš - 90Ëš
- Trend./Reverse Trend.: ±18Ëš.
- Patient Surface:
- Model 1020: 26" x 75" (66 cm x 191 cm).
- Model 1027: 26" x 76" (66 x 193 cm).
- Model 1037: 26" x 76" (66 x 193 cm).
- Siderails: 13" x 55" (33 x 140 cm).
- Caster Diameter: 8" (20 cm).
Stryker Trauma Stretcher Models
|Model||Weight Capacity||Max. Height||Min. Height|
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.