Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Stryker Transport Stretcher (#ST104) includes an upholstered mattress. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Note: IV pole pictured is not included. Please contact MFI Medical to personalize your order.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The reliable line of Stryker Transport Stretchers offers a secure and dependable working surface to safely transport patients in a variety of healthcare settings. Available in a collection of models each with different configurations and features such as patient surface widths and knee gatch. It is a basic multi-purpose hydraulic stretcher ideal for general purpose procedures, transport, and recovery.
It features fifth wheel mobility for easier traction and cornering standard. Additionally, brakes on all four casters lock both swivel and rotation for superior security. Optional knee gatch provides added patient comfort. Four-sided break and steer controls offer flexibility for the caregiver.
Stryker Transport Stretcher Features
- Knee Gatch (0-30°) provides added patient comfort (option).
- Four-Sided Break and Steer Controls offer caregiver flexibility (option).
- 8" (20 cm) Omni surface casters.
- Fold-down siderails (fold to foot) help ensure patient safety (included standard).
- Four IV receptacles.
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brake system with dual-end activators (standard).
- Integrated storage tray with oxygen bottle holder.
- Retractable fifth-wheel steering provides improved mobility.
- Roller bumpers.
- Stationary foot-end litter.
- Dual cylinder pneumatic backrest.
- Dual pedestal hydraulics.
- Dual side-mounted foot control hydraulics.
- Hands-free Trendelenburg.
Stryker Transport Stretcher Specifications
- Overall Length: 83" (211 cm).
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 pounds (227 kg).
- Height Range:
- High: 36" (91.8 cm).
- Low: 21.5" (54.83 cm).
- Litter Positioning:
- Backrest: 0 - 90°.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: ±18°.
- Siderails: 13" x 55" (33 cm x 140 cm).
Stryker Transport Stretcher Models
|MFI SKU||Model||Overall Width||Knee Gatch||Patient Surface (W x L)||Four-Sided Break & Steer Controls||Years Manufactured|
|#MFI-SYK-721||721||30" (76 cm)||None||24" x 76" (61 cm x 193 cm)||N/A||1991 - 2004|
|#MFI-SYK-734||734||34" (86 cm)||None||30" x 75.5" (76 cm x 192 cm)||N/A||2004 - 2007|
|#MFI-SYK-735||735||30" (76 cm)||None||26" x 76" (66 cm x 193 cm)||N/A||2004 - 2007|
|#MFI-SYK-735-4BRS||735||30" (76 cm)||None||26" x 76" (66 cm x 193 cm||Included||2004 - 2007|
|#MFI-SYK-737||737||30" (76 cm)||None||26" x 75.5" (66 cm x 193 cm)||N/A||2007 - 2010|
|#MFI-SYK-737-4BRS||737||30" (76 cm)||None||26" x 75.5" (66 cm x 193 cm)||Included||2007 - 2010|
|#MFI-SYK-738||738||34" (86 cm)||None||30" x 75.5" (76 cm x 192 cm)||N/A||2007 - 2010|
|#MFI-SYK-738-KG||738||34" (86 cm)||0 - 30¬∞||30" x 75.5" (76 cm x 192 cm)||N/A||2007 - 2010|
|#MFI-SYK-738-4BRS||738||34" (86 cm)||None||30" x 75.5" (76 cm x 192 cm)||Included||2007 - 2010|
|#MFI-SYK-747||747||30" (76 cm)||None||26" x 75.5" (66 cm x 193 cm)||N/A||2010 - Current|
|#MFI-SYK-747-4BRS||747||30" (76 cm)||None||26" x 75.5" (66 cm x 193 cm)||Included||2010 - Current|
|#MFI-SYK-748||748||34" (86 cm)||None||30" x 75.5" (76 cm x 192 cm)||N/A||2010 - Current|
|#MFI-SYK-748-KG||748||34" (86 cm)||0 - 30¬∞||30" x 75.5" (76 cm x 192 cm)||N/A||2010 - Current|
|#MFI-SYK-748-4BRS||748||34" (86 cm)||None||30" x 75.5" (76 cm x 192 cm)||Included||2010 - Current|
Stryker Transport Stretcher Literature
Stryker Transport Stretcher Refurbished
The Stryker Transport Stretcher is refurbished to proper operating specifications by MFI Medical and subject to its rigorous certification process.
- Initial inspection: Done by a biomedical engineer to test for functionality and determine any parts that need to be replaced.
- Disassembly: Stretcher is then taken apart for intensive cleaning, sanding, and replacement of parts. Moving parts are lubricated and tested for proper function.
- Intensive Cleaning: Equipment is power washed to remove any unwanted particles.
- Repair & Replacement of Parts: Damaged or missing parts are repaired or replaced with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts. Pad is replaced with new upholstery or padding as needed.
- Painting: Painted parts are repainted to restore equipment to like-new condition.
- Relabeling: OEM labels are replaced with new OEM labels.
- Reassembly: Equipment is reassembled while each part is inspected for accuracy and condition.
- Final Certification: Equipment is inspected by our biomedical technicians to ensure equipment is in proper operating specifications. Cosmetic condition is inspected by MFI‚Äôs quality control team.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.