- The "U" shaped Wrist Rest can be pivoted up and away from the patient when it is not in use
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Stryker Stretcher Wrist Rest is available in temporal (#1068-251) and superior (#1068-250) configurations.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
When performing delicate ophthalmic procedures, surgeons require ample head-end clearance as well as comfortable positioning. The "U" shaped Wrist Rest can be pivoted up and away from the patient when it is not in use.
The Wrist Rest is compatible with Stryker stretcher models 1068, 1069, 1079, 1089, 5050, and 5051.
Stryker Stretcher Wrist Rest Configurations
- #MFI-SYK-1068-251: Certified Refurbished - Temporal.
- #MFI-SYK-1068-250: Certified Refurbished - Superior.
- #1068-251: Factory New - Temporal.
- #1068-250: Factory New - Superior.