Warranty: Full 1 Year - Parts.
The Stryker Secure II MedSurg Bed is built for safety and is easily customized to fit patient and caregiver needs. The retractable bed design keeps patients close to their belongings, and foot end nursing controls allow caregivers to easily operate the bed. Lock out patient controls, and a central brake ensure that the Secure II Hospital Bed is safe and in the best position for patients at all times.
This bed is capable of being positioned for both emergency circumstances, and patient comfort. CPR positioning is achieved with a CPR Drop button and removable headboard. For versatility in positioning, this bed can be lowered and the back may be angled to seat the patient upright. Patients have control of bed positioning with intuitive side rail controls unless caregiver lockout overrides their ability to change bed positioning.
Stryker Secure II Hospital Bed Features:
- 6" Casters.
- Dual Pedestal design.
- CPR Release.
- In-rail Fowler/Knee Gatch control.
- Electronic function lock-out control.
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brake system with centrally-located activation pedals.
- Backrest angle indicator.
- Locking-caster steering with 4 traction sockets.
- Removable headboard with CPR capability, retractable litter top, and 4 foley bag hooks.
- 4 IV receptacles.
- Patient restraint locations.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg controls.
- Bed Exit System (optional): Intended only to aid in the detection of a patient exiting the unit.
Stryker Secure II Hospital Bed Specifications:
- Overall Length: 93" (236 cm).
- Side Rails Up: 42.5" (108 cm).
- Side Rails Down: 39" (99 cm).
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (228 kg).
- High: 30" (76 cm).
- Low: 16" (41 cm).
- Backrest: 0 - 60°.
- Knee Gatch: 0 - 40°.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: ± 12°.
- Retraction: 14".
- Patient Surface: 35" x 84" (89 cm x 213 cm).
- Standard: 6" (15 cm).
- Optional: 8" (20 cm).
Stryker Secure II Hospital Bed Configurations:
- MFI-SYK-3002: Standard (No Scale or Bed Exit System).
- MFI-SYK-3002-SS: With Scale System.
- MFI-SYK-3002-BE: With Bed Exit System (Hospital Use Only).
- MFI-SYK-3002-SS-BE: With Scale System and Bed Exit System (Hospital Use Only).
Stryker Secure II Hospital Bed Literature:
Stryker Secure II 3002 MedSurg Bed Operations Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.