- Weight Capacity: 500 lb (228 kg)
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brake system with centrally-located activation pedals
- Retractable bed design keeps patients close to their belongings
- Foot end nursing controls allow caregivers to easily operate the bed
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Stryker Secure II Hospital Bed (#3002) includes a new 6" Hospital-Grade Memory Foam Mattress.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
For over a decade, the Stryker Secure II MedSurg Bed has been built with safety and customization in mind to best-fit patient and caregiver needs. It is a dependable model that has only improved with age.
The 2nd generation model improves upon the design and functionality features of the first generation. Easier to reach foot pedals for caregivers, more ergonomic patient handles for a safer patient exit, and quieter motors make the second generation Secure II Hospital Beds an even better choice for any home or facility.
The retractable bed design keeps patients close to their belongings, and foot end nursing controls allow caregivers to easily operate the bed. Lock outpatient controls and a central brake ensures that the Secure II Hospital Bed is safe and in the best position for patients at all times. Stryker's Secure II MedSurg bed is capable of being positioned for both emergency circumstances and patient comfort. CPR positioning is achieved with a CPR Drop button and removable headboard. For versatility in positioning, this bed can be lowered and the back may be angled to seat the patient upright. Patients have control of bed positioning with intuitive side rail controls unless caregiver lockout overrides their ability to change bed positioning.
Stryker Secure II Hospital Bed Features
- Dual Pedestal design.
- CPR Release.
- In-rail Fowler/Knee Gatch control.
- Electronic function lock-out control.
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brake system with centrally-located activation pedals.
- Backrest angle indicator.
- Locking-caster steering with four traction sockets.
- Removable headboard with CPR capability, retractable litter top, and four foley bag hooks.
- Four IV receptacles.
- Patient restraint locations.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg controls.
- Bed Exit System: Intended to aid in the detection of a patient exiting the unit.
- 2nd Generation only:
- More ergonomic and easy to reach patient handles makes for a safer patient exit.
- Wider foot release and brake pedals are easy to reach for the caregiver.
- Quieter DC motors compared to AC motors in the 1st generation models.
- Integrated Scale (optional): Provides accurate, repeatable weights with the patient in any position.
Stryker Secure II Hospital Bed Specifications
- Overall Length: 93" (236 cm).
- Side Rails Up: 42.5" (108 cm).
- Side Rails Down: 40" (102 cm).
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb (228 kg).
- High: 30" (76 cm).
- Low: 16" (41 cm).
- Backrest: 0 to 60°.
- Knee Gatch: 0 to 40°.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: ± 12°.
- Retraction: 14".
- Patient Surface: 35" x 84" (89 cm x 213 cm).
- Caster Diameter: 6" (15 cm).
- Volts: 115 VAC (Domestic) / 230 VAC (International).
- Ampere Rating: 7A (Domestic) / 4A (International) / 10A (rating for 115 volt outlet option).
- Current Leakage: 100 microamperes.
- Frequency: 60 Hz (Domestic) / 50 - 60 Hz (International).
- Hospital Grade Plug: Yes.
Stryker Secure II Hospital Bed Configurations
|#MFI-SYK-3002||1st||Standard (No Scale)||2001 - 2008|
|#MFI-SYK-3002-SS||1st||With Scale System||2001 - 2008|
|#MFI-SYK-3002-2-GEN||2nd||Standard (No Scale)||2008 - 2012|
|#MFI-SYK-3002-SS-2-GEN||2nd||With Scale System||2008 - 2012|