Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Stryker S3 Medical Surgical Bed includes a new 6" Hospital-Grade Memory Foam Mattress. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Note: Stryker mattress pictured not included.
Warranty: Full 1 Year (Medical Facilities) / 90 Days (Residential Customers) - Parts and Labor.
The S3 MedSurg Bed delivers intuitive, advanced technology and backs it with programs and processes that enable you to minimize the risk of adverse events while providing a higher quality of care safely, conveniently, and consistently.
- Safety: Siderails are BackSmart designed with one-hand operation and an intermediate position for patient assistance during bed entry and exit - helping to reduce the risk of falls and injury to the caregiver.
- Convenience: Optional one-touch scale allows for accurate, repeatable readings with the patient or bed in any position. Exclusive, two position siderails help to reduce the risk of stress injuries.
- Consistency: Exclusive StayPut Technology allows patient's proximal location to remain essentially unchanged when the head of bed is raised, reducing the need for patient repositioning while keeping patients close to bedside belongings.
Stryker S3 Medical Surgical Bed Features
- Centrally-located brake pedal.
- 4-wheel, steel brake with swivel lock system.
- Fowler angle gauge.
- Four IV pole and traction equipment socks.
- Four foley bag hooks.
- Steer control.
- Integrated pump holder.
- Foot prop rod.
- Downward motion interrupt.
- CPR release and removable headboard.
- Dual pedestal lift design.
- Three-sided bed motion controls.
- One-button cardiac chair position.
- Foot-end lock out controls.
- Foot-end digital Trendelenburg and fowler angle display.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg controls.
- Neutral accent panels.
- Night light.
Stryker S3 Medical Surgical Bed Specifications
- Overall Length: 95" (241.3 cm).
- Overall Width:
- Siderails Up: 41.5" (105.4 cm).
- Siderails Down: 39.5" (100.3 cm).
- Weight: 570 lb (259 kg).
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg).
- Height Range (to litter top):
- High: 30" (76.2 cm).
- Low (standard with 6" casters): 16" (40.6 cm).
- Litter Positioning:
- Backrest: 0 - 60°
- Knee Gatch: 0 - 40°
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: +12° / -10°.
- Patient Surface: 35" x 84" (89 cm x 213 cm).
- Caster Diameter: 6" (15 cm).
- Agency Approvals: C-US UL.
- Volts: 120 VAC.
- Ampere Rating: 8 A.
- Current Leakage: < 100 microamperes.
- Frequency: 60 Hz.
- Hospital grade plug.
Stryker S3 Medical Surgical Bed Configurations
- #MFI-SYK-3005S3: Standard (No Scale).
- #MFI-SYK-3005S3-SC: With Integrated Patient Scale.
Stryker S3 Medical Surgical Bed Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.