The Stryker Prime Series Stretcher is certified to proper operating specifications and is in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Prime Series Stretcher is designed to reduce physical strain on clinicians while enhancing patient care and comfort. The Lift Assist Backrest uses a drop-seat design which uses the patient's weight to help raise the head of the bed while cradling the patient to help reduce boosting.
The Stryker Prime Series offers three models, each with it's own advanced mobility option:
- #1105 - Retractable Fifth Wheel that makes for easy cornering in tight spaces.
- #1115 - Big Wheel Advanced Mobility that can reduce push force by 50% and steering effort by 60%. Allows for easy transportation of heavy patients.
- #1125 - Zoom Motorized Drive System that virtually eliminates manual push force.
Stryker Prime Series Stretcher Features:
- Thermoformed ABS base with extra capacity storage tray.
- 700 lbs weight capacity.
- Integrated utility tray.
- Litter-mounted oxygen bottle holder.
- Integrated transfer board.
- Power-washable design (Models 1105 and 1115 only).
- Four-wheel center-locking brake system with dual end activators.
- Dual side-mounted foot control hydraulics with uni-lower pedal.
- Glideaway siderails.
- Four integrated IV receptacles.
- ± Trendelenburg.
- 8" Omni Surface casters with integrated wheel covers.
- Pneumatic backrest/stationary foot.
- Constant descent hydraulics.
- Dual end brake/steer controls.
Stryker Prime Series Stretcher Specifications:
- Overall Length:
- #1105/#1115: 85" (216 cm).
- #1125: 86" (218 cm).
- Overall Width:
- 26" Litter:
- Siderails Up: 34" (86.4 cm).
- Siderails Down: 30.25" (76.8 cm).
- 30" Litter:
- Siderails Up: 38" (96.5 cm).
- Siderails Down:
- #1105/#1115: 30.5" (77.5 cm).
- #1125: 31" (78.7 cm).
- Patient Surface:
- 26" Litter: 26" x 75.25" (66 cm x 191 cm).
- 30" Litter: 30" x 75.25" (76 cm x 191 cm).
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs (318 kg).
- Height Range:
- High: 34" (86.4 cm).
- Low: 20.75" (58 cm).
- Backrest: 0 - 90°.
- Knee Gatch: 0 - 40°.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg:
- #1105/#1115: ± 17°.
- #1125: ± 16°.
- Siderails: 14" x 57.75" (36 cm x 147 cm).
- Caster Diameter: 8" (20 cm).
- EMC: IEC 60601-1-2.
Stryker Prime Series Stretcher Models:
- #1105-26: 26" Patient Surface Width with Retractable Fifth Wheel Steering.
- #1105-30: 30" Patient Surface Width with Retractable Fifth Wheel Steering.
- #1115-26: 26" Patient Surface Width with Big Wheel Advanced Mobility.
- #1115-30: 30" Patient Surface Width with Big Wheel Advanced Mobility.
- #1125-26: 26" Patient Surface Width with Zoom Motorized Drive System.
- #1125-30: 30" Patient Surface Width with Zoom Motorized Drive System.
Stryker Prime Series Stretcher Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.