Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Stryker InTouch Critical Care Hospital Bed (#2131) combines exceptional technology with patient comfort to provide a complete ICU hospital bed. Includes built-in scale standard. Available with optional XPRT Pressure Support Mattress, Isolibrium Support Surface, and motorized Zoom Drive. Bed frames and therapy support mattresses are refurbished to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition. Therapy support surfaces feature new internal foam.
Warranty: Full 1 Year (Medical Facilities) / 90 Days (Residential Customers) - Parts and Labor.
Isolibrium Support Surface: Patient specific pressure redistribution through air pod technology. A low air loss system channels air towards the patient’s skin. Turn assist and lateral rotation therapy up to 40 degrees. Can be directly controlled by the touchscreen. Support surfaces can be changed as therapies dictate.
XPRT Therapy Mattress: Intended to assist with pulmonary complications and the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers and other complications associated with patient immobility. It provides low air loss, pressure redistribution, percussion, vibration and rotation therapies and additional nursing convenience features.
Zoom Drive: Stryker's Zoom motorized drive system eliminates push force and reduces the possibility of caregiver injury.
Stryker's InTouch Critical Care Bed delivers intuitive, advanced technology and backs it with hospital programs and processes that enable you to minimize the risk of adverse events while providing a higher quality of care safely, conveniently, and consistently. Control all bed functions with an easy, intuitive touchscreen interface using a powerful on-bed Windows computer. Controls are also located on all four sides with advanced caregiver controls on the footboard away from the patient's reach and bedside clutter.
With the proper third-party systems, InTouch beds are part of Stryker's Connected Hospital Service which can link via wire or wirelessly to your hospital's choice of information systems.
Stryker's InTouch offers the industry’s first one-touch electric brake to help reduce the bending and stretching required by traditional brakes. Conveniently located by the patient.
Stryker InTouch Critical Care Hospital Bed Features
- Protocol Reminders: Set reminders of critical interventions, such as items within the skin care and ventilator bundles, to help ensure that best practices are followed consistently.
- Electrical Brake: InTouch offers the industry's first one-touch, electric brake function, helping to prevent unnecessary bending and stretching required by traditional brakes.
- 30° HOB Button: One touch moves the head of the bed to the prescribed position to help prevent VAP. Angle is calculated relative to the ground.
- BackSmart Pivot: As the head of the bed rises, this additional point of articulation helps cradle the patient and prevent migration to the foot of the bed, helping reduce the need to boost.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership: No annual software maintenance fees.
- Four easy-to-reach foley bag locations on each side of the bed frame.
- Manual CPR: Pulling one of the two CPR cords conveniently located on each side of the bed will stop all functions and flatten the mattress. A message will appear on the touch screen indicating CPR activation.
- Controls are located on all four sides with advanced caregiver controls on the footboard away from the patient's reach and bedside clutter.
- Isolibrium support surface can be directly controlled by the touchscreen.
- Support surface can be changed as therapies dictate.
- Nurse control panel allows the caregiver to easily adjust patient positioning from one location.
Stryker InTouch Critical Care Hospital Bed Specifications
- Overall Length: 90" (228.6 cm).
- Overall Width:
- Siderails Up: 42" (106.7 cm).
- Siderails Down: 40.5" (102.9 cm).
- Weight Capacity: 550 lb (249 kg).
- Height Range (to litter top):
- High: 33" (83.8 cm).
- Low (standard with 6" casters): 16" (40.6 cm).
- Litter Positioning:
- Backrest: 0° - 70°.
- Knee Gatch: 0° - 15°.
- Trend./Reverse Trend.: ± 12°.
- Patient Surface: 35" x 84" (89 cm x 213 cm).
- Caster Diameter: 5.5" (14 cm).
Stryker InTouch Critical Care Hospital Bed Configurations
||Motorized Zoom Drive|
||Previous Model||XPRT Pressure Support Mattress||None|
||Previous Model||XPRT Pressure Support Mattress||Included|
||Current Model||Isolibrium Support Surface||None|
||Current Model||Isolibrium Support Surface||Included|
Stryker InTouch Critical Care Hospital Bed Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.