All Stryker Eye Surgery Stretcher models include a new mattress top (IV pole pictured is sold separately). It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Stryker Eye Surgery Stretcher offers exceptional head-end clearance, giving surgeons ample leg room to maneuver while performing delicate eye procedures.
Enhanced clearance for surgeon access is ideal for either superior or temporal approach. The dual articulating headpiece maximizes surgical access by allowing caregivers to place the head section in virtually any position. Positioning controls tuck neatly within the headpiece. Solid steel rings clamp down over all four wheels to help ensure a firmly-locked work surface.
Stryker Eye Surgery Stretcher Features
- Enhanced clearance and dual-articulating headpiece maximizes surgical access.
- Ideal for either superior or temporal approach.
- Positioning controls tuck neatly within the headpiece and allow full articulation.
- Dual cylinder pneumatic backrest is manually controlled.
- Dual pedestal hydraulics controls.
- Fold-down collapsable siderails.
- Four IV receptacles.
- Central locking-brakes with foot-end brake and steer pedal.
- Hands-free Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg.
- Integrated storage tray with oxygen bottle holder.
- Retractable fifth-wheel steering.
- Rubber bumpers at the foot end.
- Stationary foot-end litter.
- 8" (20 cm) Omni Surface casters with wheel covers.
Stryker Eye Surgery Stretcher Specifications
- Overall Length:
- Model 1068: 88" (224 cm).
- Model 1069, 1079, and 1089: 90" (229 cm).
- Overall Width: (siderails up): 31.5" (80 cm).
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (228 kg).
- Height Range:
- Model 1068:
- High: 36" (91 cm).
- Low: 22.5" (57.15 cm).
- Model 1069:
- High: 36" (90 cm).
- Low: 22.5" (56 cm).
- Model 1079 and 1089:
- High: 34" (86.4 cm).
- Low: 22.25" (56.5 cm).
- Litter Positioning:
- Backrest (Fowler Angle): 0°-90°.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: ±18°.
- Knee Gatch:
- Model 1068: 0°-35°.
- Model 1069, 1079, and 1089: 0°-30°.
- Patient Surface:
- Model 1068: 26" x 88" (66 x 224 cm).
- Model 1069, 1079, and 1089: 26" x 87" (66 x 221 cm).
- Siderails: 13" x 55" (33 cm x 140 cm).
- Caster Diameter: 8" (20 cm).
- Head Piece Height Adjustment:
- Model 1068: ±3°.
- Model 1069, 1079, and1089: ±4.5".
- Head Piece Tilt: ±45°.
Stryker Eye Surgery Stretcher Models
|Model||Overall Length||Max. Height||Min. Height||Knee Gatch||Patient Surface||Years Manufactured|
|1068||88" (224 cm)||36"||22.50"||0°-35°||26" x 88"||1993 - 2000|
|1069||90" (229 cm)||36"||22.50"||0°-30°||26" x 87"||1998 - 2007|
|1079||90" (229 cm)||34"||22.25"||0°-30°||26" x 87"||2006 - 2010|
|1089||90" (229 cm)||34"||22.25"||0°-30°||26" x 87"||2010 - Current|
Stryker Eye Surgery Stretcher Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.