The Hausted Fluoro-Track Fluoroscopy Capable Stretcher (#493-RPC-ST) is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Fluoro-Track Stretcher is designed to offer the security of a treatment table and mobility of a stretcher when used with a fluoroscopy machine. This stretcher offers the security of a treatment table for procedures and mobility of a stretcher for transport all in one unit. Pre-indication, treatment, and recovery can be performed on the same stretcher, improving case turnaround and quality of patient care.
The hourglass base design with trimmed sides creates an excellent window for C-arm access from both sides. The dual column base makes for easier maneuverability and provides superior patient stability. Also provides improved patient load ratio for easier transport. The easy-to-operate sliding top enables a broad range of imaging capability without having to move the patient.
Hausted Fluoro-Track Fluoroscopy Capable Stretcher Features:
- Stainless steel 6-Leg, 3-Position Retracto® Rails with built-in push-steer handles and top caps that eliminates patient transfer gap.
- Dual side foot pedal hydraulic controls for height adjustment and Trendelenburg.
- Pneumatic assist backrest adjusts 0-80 degrees.
- Conveniently located brake and steering activation from all 4 corners.
- 8” Tente® casters.
- Seamless thermoformed base cover with storage and built-in oxygen tank holder.
- Full perimeter non-marring bumper system.
- Translating top with 18” movement – 12” towards foot and 6” towards Head – for patient positioning during fluoroscopic procedures.
Hausted Fluoro-Track Fluoroscopy Capable Stretcher Specifications:
- Height Range:
- High: 36" (91 cm).
- Low: 23"(58.4 cm).
- Overall Width: 29.75" (76 cm).
- Overall Length: 80.25" (204 cm).
- Patient Surface Dimensions: 25.25" x 76" (64 x 193 cm).
- Backrest Degree of Movement: 0 - 80°.
- Standard Trendelenburg: 0°-15°.
- Retracto Rails: 15" x 64" (38 x 162.5 cm).
- Side Rail Upright: 15" x 64" (38 x 162.5 cm).
- Side Rail Mid-Position: 12.75" x 64" (32.4 x 162.5 cm).
- C-arm Clearance: 23" (58.5 cm).
- Maximum Weight Capacity (evenly distributed): 500 lbs. (227.27 kg).
Hausted Fluoro-Track Fluoroscopy Capable Stretcher Media and Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.