- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: Not Available
- Hybrid: Accepts both analog and digital signal input
- An excellent choice for use with advanced ultrasound systems
- 1.9 second print speed
- Resolution: 325 DPI
- MFR: Sony Ships from Sony
- Phone: (800) 883-6817
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Sony UP-X898MD Hybrid Graphic Printer can be used with both analog and digital inputs. This makes it an excellent choice for use with advanced ultrasound systems.
The versatile UP-X898MD printer has an easy-to-use interface which allows users to either print images immediately or store them on a USB drive for later use. This compact device features a high speed print time of 1.9 seconds.
Sony UP-X898MD Hybrid Graphic Printer Features
- Hybrid: Accepts both analog and digital signal input.
- Consistent high-quality images.
- Great for use with advanced ultrasound systems.
- User-friendly controls located conveniently on front panel.
- Digital Capture: Enables use with a connected USB drive.
- 1.9 second print speed.
- IMAGEPORT Interface: Allows for "Print, Store, and Go" capabilities.
- Uses the same media as the UP-895 and UP-897 Series printers.
- Extremely small and lightweight.
Sony UP-X898MD Hybrid Graphic Printer Specifications
- Type: Black/White printer.
- Print Speed: Approximately 1.9 seconds (High Speed Mode).
- Resolution: 325 DPI.
- Gradation: True 256 (8 bits) gray balance.
- Printing Method: Direct Thermal Printing.
- Thermal Head: Thin film thermal 1280 dots.
- Connector: Analog.
- Digital Connection: 4096 x 1280 x 8 bit.
- Analog Connection: 10 frames (850 k x 8 bits for one frame).
- Picture Size:
- Digital Connection: 4096 x 1280 dots.
- Analog Connection: 720 x 504 (NTSC), 720 x 604 (PAL).
- Print Media: UPP-110S/5, UPP-110HD, UPP-110HG.
- Print Size: A7 when using 110HG/110S media.
- Driver Software: Windows 2000/XP.
- Weight: 5.75 lb (2.6 kg).
- Dimensions: 6.125" x 3.5" x 9.5" (154 mm x 88 mm x 240 mm).
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.8 to 1.5 A.
- Input Connector: VIDEO IN (BNC type) NTSC or PAL composite video signals 1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms (NTSC/PAL automatically discriminated).
- Output Connector: VIDEO OUT (BNC type) Loop-through.
- Remote Connector: Stereo mini jack USB.
- Operating Environment:
- Temperature: 41 to 104 °F (5 to 40 °C).
- Humidity: 20% to 80% (non-condensing).
- Storage and Transport Environment:
- Temperature: -4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C).
- Humidity: 20 to 80%.
- Safety Compliance: UL60950-1 Listed, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, UL60601-1 Listed, CSA No. 60601-1.
Sony UP-X898MD Hybrid Graphic Printer Literature
Sony Medical Printers and Media Compatibility Sell Sheet
Sony UP-X898MD Hybrid Graphic Printer