Shop with Confidence at MFI
The SleepSense Thermistor Flow Sensor Key Connector - With Hanger (#1450S-H) is designed to work with the 1450B Interface Box to produce a strong and reliable flow signal. The high thermal mass of the sensor improves voltage/flow linearity of the sensor. This sensor features a keyhole connector design and hanger for convenience.
Warranty: 6 Months - Free of Defects in Materials and Quality Workmanship.
**NOTE: SleepSense items are for professional use only, and are for sale by or on the order of a physician only.
SleepSense Thermistor Flow Sensor Key Connector - With Hanger Specifications:
- Technology: Small rounded TPE center with three prongs.
Recommended Filter Settings:
- High Pass: 0.1 Hz.
- Low Pass: 70 Hz, or as recommended in the systems instructions.
- Signal Output: Approximately 1 mV for normal respiration with interface box.
- Operating Conditions: 40 to 104 °F.
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 140 °F.
- Operating and storage humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing).