Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The SleepSense PTFlow Thermistor Sensor with Key Connector for your Embla system employs a hanger that easily attaches to any brand of adult nasal cannula, allowing you to easily use this product simultaneously with a pressure cannula while providing patient comfort. This sensor holds durably to the cannula, has bendable prongs for patient comfort, and provides consistent quality signals throughout the night.
Warranty: Factory 6 Months - Free of Defects in Materials and Quality Workmanship.
NOTE: SleepSense items are for professional use only, and are for sale by or on the order of a physician only.
SleepSense Embla PTFlow Thermistor Sensor Features
- Provides the strongest and most accurate respiration airflow signal.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Powered by the Embla PSG system.
SleepSense Embla PTFlow Thermistor Sensor Specifications
- Sensor: Thermistor.
- Technology: Small rounded TPE center with three prongs.
Recommended Filter Settings (or as recommended in the system's instructions):
- High Pass: 0.1 Hz.
- Low Pass: 70 Hz.
- With Interface: ≈ 1 mV.
- Without Interface: NTC Ω change.
- Operating Conditions: 40 to 104 °F.
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 140 °F.
- Operating and Storage Humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing).
SleepSense Embla PTFlow Thermistor Sensor Lengths
- #1422-H: 78" (200 cm).
- #1468-H: 35.5" (90 cm).
SleepSense Embla PTFlow Thermistor Sensor Compatibility
The SleepSense Embla PTFlow Thermistor Sensor - 1468-HS model is compatible with the following products from these medical brands: