Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
Dynamic Snore Microphones (# 1200) offer a wide frequency range, and sensitivity to other respiratory sounds besides snoring.
Warranty: 6 Months - Free of Defects in Materials and Quality Workmanship.
The sensor converts snoring, and other sounds in the audio range picked up through the skin, to a small analog voltage that provides a clear, reliable indication of the presence of these sounds. The sensor may be connected to any AC (low level) channel on the recorder.
NOTE: SleepSense items are for professional use only, and are for sale by or on the order of a physician only.
SleepSense Dynamic Snore Sensor Features
- Very good sensitivity.
- Tolerant to placement errors.
- Lightweight and soft.
- Connects to AC jack box.
- No batteries required.
SleepSense Dynamic Snore Sensor Specifications
- Sensor Technology: Dynamic sound pickup in TPE.
Typical Polygraph Settings:
- Sensitivity: 20 to 75μV/mm.
- Low Frequency Filter: 20 Hz.
- High Frequency Filter: 500 Hz.
Typical Signal Amplitude:
- Typical 1 mV peak to peak.
- Signal amplitudes may vary. Response is dependent on such variables as snore magnitude, neck density, sleep position, polygraph characteristics, etc.
SleepSense Dynamic Snore Sensor Compatibility
The SleepSense Dynamic Snore Sensors are compatible with the following products from these medical brands:
|CompuMedics||Grael HD PSG|
|CompuMedics E Series|