Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 Days
- 4-point "auto-leveling" braking system for added stability
- Rotating tops facilitate C-arm access, patient positioning, and surgeon comfort
- Removable back and leg sections further extend the imaging window
- Easy to use, one-touch hand control pendant
Ships from MFI MedicalShips from MFI MedicalShips from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 759-8766
The Skytron Hercules Surgical Table includes new pads, an operating hand control, and 10' power cord. Models 6700B and 6701 also include a new internal battery.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Hercules Surgical Table provides unparalleled imaging access for today's most demanding cases. The strong, stable working surface is ideal for any sized patient. It is fully electric with a conveniently located and easy to use hand pendant control. This one-touch pendant controls all functions from any point around the perimeter of the table.
Skytron manufacturers every Hercules table by fully testing each up to four times its capacity, offering you the confidence you need for any procedure. It features a 4-point "auto-leveling" braking system for added stability. Brakes are conveniently located at the outer corners of the base for easy access. Self-leveling brakes automatically compensate for uneven floors and assure a solid work surface.
- Accessibility: Rotating tops facilitate C-arm access, patient positioning, and surgeon comfort. Removable back and leg sections include optimal anesthesia access for shorter patients in lithotomy position and enhanced leg room for seated surgeons.
- 6700 Series Models: Models 6700B and 6701 have the capacity to lift 1200 lb and articulate an astonishing 1000 lb, 400 lb more than the previous Skytron 6600 Series models. Exclusive 210° top rotation provides uncommon C-Arm flexibility and eliminates any conflict between surgeon and anesthesiologist during head-end procedures, while also providing generous leg room for standing or seated surgeons.
The TransMotion Medical Standard Arm Board with Pad (#TMA17-15) is compatible with and recommended for purchase with this Skytron Hercules Surgical Table.
Skytron Hercules Surgical Table Features
- Easy to use, one-touch hand control pendant.
- 4-point auto leveling braking system for added stability.
- Removable back and leg sections further extend the imaging window.
- 180 or 210° rotating top enhances C-arm access for patient positioning and surgeon comfort.
- 6700 Series Models:
- 1200 lb patient lifting weight limit.
- 1000 lb patient articulating weight limit.
- "Ultra-low" minimum table height position of 23".
- Automatic "Beach-Chair" position at a touch of a button for shoulder arthroscopy and other upper body procedures.
Skytron Hercules Surgical Table Specifications
- Trendelenburg: 30°.
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 30°.
- Head Section:
- Raised: 0 to 15°.
- Lowered: 0 to 90°.
- Lateral Tilt: ± 30°.
- Back Section:
- Down: 40°.
- Up: 90°.
- Seat Section:
- Flex: 0 to 40°.
- Reflex: 0 to 90°.
- Leg Section:
- Down: 100°.
- Up: 20°.
- Width: 20" (22" with rail).
- Return to Level: Yes.
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 450 Watts.
- Current Leakage: Less than 100 microamps.
- Power Cord: 15 feet with hospital grade connector (removable).
See more specification differences in the Models section below.
Skytron Hercules Surgical Table Models
|Model||Power Source||Maximum Height||Minimum Height||Overall Length (with headrest)||Kidney Bridge||Table Top Rotation||Lifting Weight Limit||Articulating Weight Limit|
|#6500HD||AC/Electric||45"||26"||76"||5"||180°||850 lb||500 lb|
|#6700B||AC/Electric or Internal Battery||45"||23"||76"||6"||210°||1200 lb||1000 lb|
|#6701||AC/Electric or Internal Battery||41"||23"||79"||6"||210°||1200 lb||1000 lb|