- 21" or 23.5" top slide
- Unobstructed C-arm access for full body imaging
- Top slide allows for full body imaging without repositioning the patient
- 500 lb patient weight lift and articulating capacity
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Skytron Elite Surgical Table includes a new set of pads, a hand control, and a 10' power cord. The 3100 model only comes in the non-battery option. The 3500 model however is also available as the 3500B which includes a new built-in rechargeable battery system for use in normal or emergency operation.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Note: Knee crutches and arm supports are available separately for purchase. Please contact our expert customer service team for further details.
Skytron's Elite Series tables combine a general surgery table with either a 21" or 23.5" top slide feature, instead of the traditional 180 degrees table top rotation, giving surgeons an unobstructed C-arm access for full body imaging. Top slide allows for full body imaging without having to reorient the table or patient, also saving you on costly accessories. It permits for both upper and lower body imaging.
With a 500 lb patient weight capacity, the Elite Surgical Table is ideal for patients who cannot be supported by standard surgical tables. Skytron manufacturers every Elite table by fully testing each up to four times its capacity, offering you the confidence you need for any procedure. A manual brake release allows operation without any power for instances of power outage or malfunction.
Elite Skytron tables are the ideal choice for vascular surgery, hip revisions, ureteroscopies, laser angioplasties, pacemaker insertions, pain management, and other C-Arm assisted procedures that can be accomplished quickly and efficiently.
The TransMotion Medical Standard Arm Board with Pad (#TMA17-15) is compatible with and recommended for purchase with this Skytron Elite Surgical Table.
Skytron Elite Surgical Table Features
- 21" or 23.5" top slide feature.
- Unobstructed C-arm access for full body imaging.
- Top slide allows for full body imaging without repositioning the patient.
- 500 lb patient weight lift and articulating capacity.
- Easy to use one touch pendant control.
- Controls can be accessed from any point around the perimeter of the table.
Skytron Elite Surgical Table Specifications
- Table Height:
- 3100: 40".
- 3500: 45".
- 3100: 29".
- 3500: 26".
- Top Slide:
- 3100: 21".
- 3500: 23.5".
- 3100: 20 degrees.
- 3500: 25 degrees.
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 20 degrees.
- Lateral Tilt: 20 degrees.
- Kidney Bridge: 6" Elevation.
- Weight Limit (Lift): 500 lb.
- Weight Limit (Articulate): 500 lb.
- Length (with headrest):
- 3100: 77".
- 3500: 79".
- Width: 19.75".
- Width (with rail): 22".
- Power Requirements: 120 V, 60 Hz.
- Power Cord: 15 feet with hospital grade connector.
Skytron Elite Surgical Table Models
|Model||Maximum Height||Minimum Height||Overall Length||Trendelenburg||Reverse Trendelenburg|
|#3100||40"||29"||77"||20 degrees||20 degrees|
|#3500||45"||26"||79"||25 degrees||20 degrees|