Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Skytron 6600 General Purpose Surgery Table includes new set of pads, a hand control, and a 10' power cord. The 6600B model also includes a new built-in rechargeable battery system for use in normal or emergency operation.
Warranty: 90 Days.
The Skytron 6600 Series General Purpose Surgery Table has been fully tested up to four times its capacity, offering you the confidence you need for any procedure. Powerful electrically controlled hydraulics have the ability to lift 1000 lb and articulate 600 lb at the touch of a button. Strong stable working surface is ideal for any sized patient. The 6600 Series table is a fully electric model with a conveniently located and easy to use hand pendant. Manual brake release is independent of main controls when power is unavailable. The 6600 Series features a 4-point “auto-leveling” braking system.
The TransMotion Medical Standard Arm Board with Pad (#TMA17-15) is compatible with and recommended for purchase with this Skytron 6600 General Purpose Surgery Tablee.
Skytron 6600 Surgical Table Features
- 1000 lb lifting weight capacity.
- 600 lb articulating weight capacity.
- Removable back and leg sections.
- 210 degrees rotating top enhances C-arm access.
- Backup controls conveniently located on the base.
- Conveniently located brakes at the outer corners of the base.
Skytron 6600 Surgical Table Specifications
- Table Height:
- Raised: 45".
- Lowered: 26".
- Trendelenburg: 30 degrees.
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 30 degrees.
- Head Section:
- Raise: 0 degrees-15 degrees.
- Lower: 0 degrees-90 degrees.
- Lateral Tilt: ±30 degrees.
- Back Section:
- Down: 40 degrees.
- Up: 90 degrees.
- Seat Section:
- Flex: 0 degrees-40 degrees.
- Reflex: 0 degrees-90 degrees.
- Kidney Bridge: 6" Elevation.
- Leg Section:
- Down: 100 degrees.
- Up: Horizontal.
- Table Top Rotation: 210 degrees.
- Weight Limit (Lift): 1000 lb.
- Weight Limit (Articulate): 600 lb.
- Length: 76".
- Width: 20".
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60Hz, 450 Watts.
- Current Leakage: Less than 100 microamps.
- Power Cord: 15 feet with hospital grade connector (removable).