Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
Sklar Cardiovascular DeBakey Pediatric Forceps (# 52-1904) are sold individually and feature 1 x 2 rows of non-traumatic teeth. They are used in pediatric surgical procedures, and more specifically are used to grasp fine tissue and blood vessels or soft tissue dissection. The atraumatic teeth are designed to cause minimal to no damage to tissue. These forceps are reusable, stainless steel hemostatic forceps.
Sklar Cardiovascular DeBakey Pediatric Forceps Specifications:
- Grade: Sklar.
- Surname: DeBakey.
- Length: 6 inches.
- Curvature: Angled.
- Pattern: Atraumatic.
- Latex or Latex-Free: Latex-Free.
- Disposable or Reusable: Reusable.
- Sterile or Non-Sterile: Non-Sterile.
- Instrument Type: Hemostatic Forceps.
- Working Surface Style: 1 x 2 Rows of Nontraumatic Fine Teeth.