Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
Sklar Cardiovascular DeBakey Brainbridge Forceps (# 52-6702) are ratcheted, finger ring tools with 1 x 2 rows of atraumatic teeth. They are made from Sklar Premium grade surgical steel and are most commonly used in cardiovascular procedures. The atraumatic teeth help to control blood flow while causing little to no damage to tissue. This product is sold individually.
Sklar Cardiovascular DeBakey Brainbridge Forceps Specifications:
- Length: 7 inches.
- Grade: Sklar.
- Pattern: Atraumatic.
- Curvature: Straight.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Surname: DeBakey-Brainbridge.
- Latex or Latex-Free: Latex-Free.
- Disposable or Reusable: Reusable.
- Instrument Type: Hemostatic Forceps.
- Sterile or Non-Sterile: Non-Sterile.
- Working Surface Style: 1 x 2 Rows of Nontraumatic Fine Teeth.