Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
Sklar Cardiovascular DeBakey-Bahnson Atraumatic Forceps (# 52-6796) are ratcheted finger ring tools sold individually with 1 x 2 rows of atraumatic teeth and curved shanks attached to partially curved jaws. These forceps are reusable, latex-free and commonly used to clamp the aorta.
Sklar Cardiovascular DeBakey-Bahnson Atraumatic Forceps Specifications:
- Length: 10 inches.
- Grade: Sklar.
- Curvature: Curved.
- Pattern: Atraumatic.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Surname: DeBakey-Bahnson.
- Latex or Latex-Free: Latex-Free.
- Disposable or Reusable: Reusable.
- Sterile or Non-Sterile: Non-Sterile.
- Instrument Type: Hemostatic Forceps.
- Working Surface Style: 1 x 2 Rows of Nontraumatic Fine Teeth.