Condition: Factory New
Ships from Sklar
- Phone: (610) 756-7863
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
Sklar Cardiovascular DeBakey Atraumatic Tissue Forceps are a ratcheted, finger ring instruments used for a variety of surgeries, they feature narrow tips and atraumatic teeth placed on 1 x 2 rows. They work as a hemostat to prevent blood flow, or as grasping forceps. The teeth provide a secure grip while not harming tissues.
Sklar Cardiovascular DeBakey Atraumatic Tissue Forceps are sold individually.
Sklar Cardiovascular DeBakey Atraumatic Tissue Forceps Specifications:
- Grade: Sklar.
- Surname: DeBakey.
- Pattern: Atraumatic.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Instrument Type: Tissue Forceps.
- Latex or Latex-Free: Latex-Free.
- Disposable or Reusable: Reusable.
- Sterile or Non-Sterile: Non-Sterile.
- Working Surface Style: 1 x 2 Rows of Nontraumatic Fine Teeth.
Sklar Cardiovascular DeBakey Atraumatic Tissue Forceps Size:
Sklar Cardiovascular DeBakey Atraumat...