Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
Sklar Cardiovascular DeBakey Atraumatic Peripheral Vessel Clamps Angled (# 52-6600) are ratcheted finger ring clamps that feature 1 x 2 rows of fine, atraumatic teeth. These tools are used in cardiovascular procedures to clamp and halt blood flow from larger vessels. These are Sklar Premium grade instruments made of surgical grade stainless steel and are sold individually.
Sklar Cardiovascular DeBakey Atraumatic Peripheral Vessel Clamp Angled Specifications:
- Length: 7-inches.
- Grade: Sklar.
- Surname: DeBakey.
- Pattern: Atraumatic.
- Curvature: Angled.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Instrument Type: Hemostatic Forceps.
- Latex or Latex-Free: Latex-Free.
- Sterile or Non-Sterile: Non-Sterile.
- Disposable or Reusable: Reusable.
- Working Surface Style: 1 x 2 Rows of Atraumatic Fine Teeth (DeBakey Style).