Sklar Cardiovascular DeBakey Atraumatic Clamp (# 52-5062) features 1 x 2 rows of atraumatic teeth, and is made from Sklar-grade surgical steel. This tool is commonly used in vascular and general surgery.
Sklar Cardiovascular DeBakey Atraumatic Clamp Specifications:
- Grade: Sklar.
- Surname: DeBakey.
- Pattern: Atraumatic.
- Curvature: Straight.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Instrument Type: Tissue Forceps.
- Latex or Latex-Free: Latex-Free.
- Disposable or Reusable: Reusable.
- Sterile or Non-Sterile: Non-Sterile.
- Working Surface Style: 1 x 2 Rows of Nontraumatic Fine Teeth.
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.