Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
Sklar Cardiovascular Cooley Vascular Tissue Forceps feature narrow tips, and 2 x 2 rows of atraumatic teeth that cause little to no damage to tissue and vessels. These thumb forceps are commonly used in cardiothoracic procedures to grasp delicate tissue; they are Sklar Premium grade tools made with surgical grade stainless steel and are designed to provide comfort and precision. These forceps come in three sizes and are sold individually.
Sklar Cardiovascular Cooley Vascular Tissue Forceps Specifications:
- Grade: Sklar.
- Surname: Cooley.
- Pattern: Atraumatic.
- Curvature: Straight.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Latex or Latex-Free: Latex-Free.
- Disposable or Reusable: Reusable.
- Instrument Type: Hemostatic Forceps.
- Sterile or Non-Sterile: Non-Sterile.
- Working Surface Style: 2 x 2 Rows of Nontraumatic Fine Teeth.
Sklar Cardiovascular Cooley Vascular Tissue Forceps: